Texas_DPS

New FreePlay Map Attempt

*UPDATE*

my editor will not stay open more than a min when i load up my map. i am trying to figure it out and i am asking if anyone has a solution or a suggestion.

i am not going to add the jail at this time. i am going to have to redue some buildings and find a good place for it. the space i alloted isnt going to be enough. i will add it when i get the map up and working.

stupid new computer.

- Jon

Yo! Have you made any progress with this (and getting your editor to work)? I began to re-skin some of my vehicles for here in Texas. Primarily East Texas and Smith country. It would be rather awesome if the city you created had more of Texas feel to it. IE: Police station saying something along the lines of "Texas Department of Public Safety" and our wonderful flag being tossed in and not the ones with LA MOD. Be kind of nice for us who want to have our own little private mods. ;)

Yo! Have you made any progress with this (and getting your editor to work)? I began to re-skin some of my vehicles for here in Texas. Primarily East Texas and Smith country. It would be rather awesome if the city you created had more of Texas feel to it. IE: Police station saying something along the lines of "Texas Department of Public Safety" and our wonderful flag being tossed in and not the ones with LA MOD. Be kind of nice for us who want to have our own little private mods. ;)

correct me if iam wrong but this is another freeplay map for the LA MOD

I have gotten my editor to work but it will not keep my map open. since LA Mod 1.9 is out I will start over (again) and see if i can work it out so it will be compatable.

sirmoo, i have reskinned everything i need for a Dallas, Tx personal mod. I can show pictures if you want. I have re skinned fire station 1 for Dallas Fire Rescue and fire station 2 (new) for Dallas County Fire Rescue. I will do the PD later after I start back on my map.

- Jon

sirmoo, i have reskinned everything i need for a Dallas, Tx personal mod. I can show pictures if you want. I have re skinned fire station 1 for Dallas Fire Rescue and fire station 2 (new) for Dallas County Fire Rescue. I will do the PD later after I start back on my map.

- Jon

Yes, I very much want to see this. I've been wanting to reskin things... but have not gotten farther than ETMC ambulance. I need to figure out how to move around the lights on it since the NY lights flash at different locations. I want to do Smith County Sheriffs Office, Tyler Fire Department, Tyler Police and TISD Police, Department of Public Safety (Since we have a hub here), Whitehouse FD and Police, ETMC for ALS and Trinity Mother Frances as BLS. It will be really nice to be able to play in my own city and surrounding area. It would be nice if Hoppah would make a section to where we could share .dds files. But he seems to be picky about reskins...

- off topic -

here are some of my reskins

Dallas PD Vice - http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3527/370812..._a1f5071642.jpg

Dallas PD - http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3487/370731..._8598d0d00b.jpg

i have changed the lightbars to the ones from the LAPP

DCSD - http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2426/370812..._9fdd51f3d7.jpg

DPS - http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2484/370812..._0795de6745.jpg

DFR - http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2538/370812..._0f32a619fb.jpg

i have also changed the ambulances for DFR

i also have DCFR but not pictures and also working on a DCFR Marshal CV.

- on topic -

i have started back on editing the floor and putting buildings on the map. slowly it will come together and i will post screens.

- Jon

- edited for work update -

after staring at my computer for about 12 hours of hard labor i have about 40 percent of the objects on the map. I have the map floor the way i want it except for some small alterations that i am working on. i still have everything else to go but it will be done. my hat is off to you Hoppah, this aint easy.

- Jon

its going slow, but i am workin on a working police department parking lot. i need to quit being lazy and finish the map. most of the objects are in and i need to finish the overall look to a 1.9 look. other than that its going good. ill post some screens next week.

- Jon

Cool... take as much time as you need. Theres no rush. :)