Guest zeke555666

Caltrans trucks

Here's the thing, if the original model still exists, then you just convert that and skin it in Zmod, then put it in game, once you have it UV'd the proper person can get it ready in around an hour. Depends on if the original model still exists though

cool...

Well dont think me yet, in the week or so I was away with a dead PC, I still havent gotten the files from nycguy. If it the models not in v3o, i will try to convert it but this always turns in to a major pita!

Oh...

good luck with the model man, you also gone make a 'traffic' officer like the engeneer but how can divert traffic??

well i have also make one Caltrans trucks when i haven't started "LAPD Ford CV LED lightbar Submod"

here is the picture:

CALTRANSpickuptruck.png

Model from Hoppah

Remodel by JoseOu

Well done! That looks so hot. I'd love to have that.

Oh that's awsome! Maybe you could also do that larger dumptruck like truck? Pic:

Truck4ydDump2LG.jpg

O,o that would be cool to include.

well i have also make one Caltrans trucks when i haven't started "LAPD Ford CV LED lightbar Submod"

here is the picture:

CALTRANSpickuptruck.png

Model from Hoppah

Remodel by JoseOu

I would love if you could release this because I haven't been able to work on my model at all. It would be a nice addition to the mod. It would be better then the current van they have now.

lol i wan to know what larger dumptruck can do

You would mainly see this at highway projects such as adding lanes or widening a bridge. They mainly carry tools, cones, and signs to and from large sites.

Alot of them have a large sand bag type box at the back that can be lowered down when it is at a construction site. It looks like this:

lnws-caltrans0409.jpg

That yellow thing in the back is full of sand, If a car were to ram into it, the driver of the car would be safe. That was put into place by Caltrans because so many people would hit that truck and the top of their car would be destroyed be the overhanging bed in the back. It can be lowered and raised depending on if it is at a site or not. When raised, you'll notice a large white sign on the underside of all of these trucks stating; "Thank you for driving safely".

I would love if you could release this because I haven't been able to work on my model at all. It would be a nice addition to the mod. It would be better then the current van they have now.

nycguy i now working on my submod but if u wan to release i can pass u the file u help me release it

you all also know i was busy on LAPD Ford CV LED lightbar Submod pm me

You would mainly see this at highway projects such as adding lanes or widening a bridge. They mainly carry tools, cones, and signs to and from large sites.

Alot of them have a large sand bag type box at the back that can be lowered down when it is at a construction site. It looks like this:

lnws-caltrans0409.jpg

That yellow thing in the back is full of sand, If a car were to ram into it, the driver of the car would be safe. That was put into place by Caltrans because so many people would hit that truck and the top of their car would be destroyed be the overhanging bed in the back. It can be lowered and raised depending on if it is at a site or not. When raised, you'll notice a large white sign on the underside of all of these trucks stating; "Thank you for driving safely".

And where would this be used in the mod?

Jose,great job. I hope you can release this.