Darren-NYPD

Modding & Maps

Guest Winger

I'll check again if there are really no victims left, but the thing is that the red light in front of the objective "Bring all injured people to the hospital!" turns green as soon as I've taken the first (and as far as I know) only victim out of the scene.

Edit: I've checked the map in the editor, I hid everything except for the 'persons' and I found only one victim.

2nd Edit (4th januari): As I can't find the mistake/failure in the first map/mission I'm gonna try and make a new map, this time I'm gonna try a harder one as I think I understand most things now, except how to get a proper ending. ;) As soon as I've finished it I'll let you know if this one works.

Guest Winger

I've made a second mission now and it's pretty cool imo. I've tested it and it seems to work fine, I just have to test if the fail conditions work too. Things are looking better now and I've just started to build my third mission.

Guest jumbojet380
I've made a second mission now and it's pretty cool imo. I've tested it and it seems to work fine, I just have to test if the fail conditions work too. Things are looking better now and I've just started to build my third mission.

can u upload the mission in the download database so we can download them and play them please ???

Guest Winger

I still have to test the mission and see if the fail conditions work. After that I'll first make some more missions and maybe I'll upload a missionpack in the near future then, if I have enough time to make more missions. Otherwise I'll upload it as a single mission. Just be patient and see what happens. :happy:

I've tested my mission multiple times now, on the fail conditions, but it just won't fail the mission. I've tried multiple different scripts, but none of them seems to work. This is the fail objective I want to add:

Fail objective: 4 dead civilians = mission failed.

I hope someone can help me out on this. Thanks a lot in advance!!

I've tested my mission multiple times now, on the fail conditions, but it just won't fail the mission. I've tried multiple different scripts, but none of them seems to work. This is the fail objective I want to add:

Fail objective: 4 dead civilians = mission failed.

I hope someone can help me out on this. Thanks a lot in advance!!

Add this under "MissionState GetMissionState()":

if(Mission::GetCounter("Injured Persons") > 3)
{
return MISSION_FAILED;
}

And in case you want to display a message when the mission failes, add this too:

const char *GetFailReason()
{
{
return "Too much injured people! Mission failed!";
}
}

Add this under "MissionState GetMissionState()":

{
return MISSION_FAILED;
}

And in case you want to display a message when the mission failes, add this too:

const char *GetFailReason()
{
{
return "Too much injured people! Mission failed!";
}
}

Okay I get it (It's much easier than I thought it would be, I must be stupid... :stupid: ). Thanks a lot again Hoppah, you're a great help, I appreciate it!