puppysboy222

AMR Package

Alrighty, so I wanted to have a little more Roseville feel for both my computers, one having EM3 and one having 911:FR. So, I decided to make a few reskins for the EM3 one, and I wanted different ambulances. I came up with a box-type AMR ambulance for an ALS ambulance (ambulance 2) and a Metro Fire paramedic unit for the BLS ambulance (ambulance 1, I think). So, heres a little story and the pictures:

A truck driver was heading through one of the small communities on the outskirts of Placer County. A dog suddenly ran out and back to the grass, but the driver overeacted and ended up smashing into a tree, barely missing a fall down a steep slope. Two vehicles stopped, as well as an FBI PAtrol Car. Several police units including Roseville Police Department, Placer County Sheriff Department, and CHP were first on scene, followed by a Metro ambulance and an AMR ambulance. The passenger suffered the impact the most, and was quickly treated and drove off to the hospital. The driver went with the AMR ambulances. A farmer and a news chopper took these photos:

post-3027-1246505280_thumb.jpg post-3027-1246505297_thumb.jpg post-3027-1246505341_thumb.jpg post-3027-1246505362_thumb.jpg

Maybe it can be released as a submod (by the way, I used the AMR Symbol and some numbers from soulboys AMR Private ambulance to paste onto the model)? I also am working on seeing if I can possibly turn the coroners van into an AMR Ambulance. They do have a vehicle that looks like the coroners van.

Comments, questions, anything?

Okay, here are just the normal ambulances zoomed in ithout showing of other models (except a little peek at the coroners van ;)):

post-3027-1246556552_thumb.jpg

EDIT: Coroners van done, but there is a white "lightbar" thats towards the front. I was going to change that to a lightbar, but I can't find where I messed up:

post-3027-1246557467_thumb.jpg

Next up is the AMR Crew and then changing some scripts so you can pick the AMR personel for the ambulance.

whats up with the police cars blue and white-green?

did you do that?

Yeah. All the emergency vehicles in those screenshots were reskinned, and that was a Placer County Sheriff's patrol car. I will add them to the Roseville Private mod section, too.

I have the AMR paramedic done, but I need to create the prototype and all the other stuff. I will alter the scripts later because I want to reskin something as a supervisor vehicle and make a supervisor...

i think he said they have a ambulance that looks like the corrners van :)

Yeah! Thats what I meant. And they do handle dead bodies, sometimes, like coroners. The bus is on hold and the helicopter was going to be changed a bit, but I don't have a the full version of Zmodler2.

May I release ths as one package after I'm done, Hoppah? There is only two flaws: I put coroners at the back of the AMR van, and the Supervisor vehicles symbols are backwards (just realized that).

AMR does handle bodies if told by the police but they do not have any unit dedicated for transporting dead bodies. AMR does have 1 helicopter based in Hawaii and it is a Bell 429.

Hopes this helps.

are you going to make this for em4?

Might. WIll be super easy...Check in this week because I have alot of free time, and I hopeflly won't get interested in something else...

And I just realized! I think I should probably add them as COMPLETLY different vehicles, because that would be stupid to have an AMR ambulance in a fire station, and an AMR Suervisor vehicle in the parking lot of a fire station. Also, do you think it would also be cool if me or someone else could add a special Stand-bye command that makes it drive to a parking lot and they stay stationed there...Cool?

Might. WIll be super easy...Check in this week because I have alot of free time, and I hopeflly won't get interested in something else...

And I just realized! I think I should probably add them as COMPLETLY different vehicles, because that would be stupid to have an AMR ambulance in a fire station, and an AMR Suervisor vehicle in the parking lot of a fire station. Also, do you think it would also be cool if me or someone else could add a special Stand-bye command that makes it drive to a parking lot and they stay stationed there...Cool?

yeah, thats would make sense, and it would be really cool, so you made a AMR supervisor vehicle?