Guest Angelstorm

freeplay with LA Mod problem

Guest Angelstorm

oooo what a headache, *sigh* had problems with this game since i installed the LA MOD dont get me wrong i love and i want to use it but havent had the chance!

When i play the freeplay i have the LA station but i can not get into i even tried to press the grass just incase that will remove the roof so i can get my people motivated to do some work!

So i have to use the drop down control pannel but that doesnt have everything: I only have a police helicopter, No ambulances but the hospital Bus, and the fire engines havent changed :(

Can someone help a poor lady!?

I found out i must have the american version since i had the Mod section already in my file.

Okey,

First, did you install a no cd crask or something?

If thats not the case, did you install any patches? 1.1, 1.2 or 1.3 ? If you did, those will corrupt your emergency 3 if you have the US version, only the UK version requires them...

Did you try redownloading the mod already? Maybe the files got corrupted by download...

Guest Angelstorm

Thank you Stan for your information..

Im going to uninstall the game again and every thing that belongs to EM3 and then start from the begining

Im not much of a techie, so i follow instructions very carefully so no i dont have the cd Crask , i keep em3 disk 1 always in my lappy!

*smile*

Guest Angelstorm

im also asking the person who we got the game from if it was UK based or from the USA since i bought it from ebay.

but my lappys specs are:

Windows Home XP

Inte® Pentium ® M

Processor 1.60GHz

1.60 GHz, 504 MB of Ram (can delete some games that im not using got a few!)

128.0MB Graphics

You have to install the Los Angeles Mod with the ModInstaller.

The ModInstaller is included in a patch for Emergency 3.

So, after you've reinstalled Emergency 3, try to install the Los Angeles Mod (before you install any patch). If you have the US version of Emergency 3 you can install it, because the US version is already patched.

If the game doesn't 'find' the ModInstaller, you don't have the US version of Emergency 3 and you have to install the latest patch.

An easy way to find out if you have the US or UK version of the game.

Hoppah

Guest Angelstorm

Thank you both for your help *hugs*

i have it working i can get into the buildings and call the men to emergencies! but..

I have the start up menu in German :) so how can i get that back to english do i have to play with em3.cfg code ?

Guest Angelstorm

ok second problem, when i finish in freeplay mode the menu screen is in English but then the game crashes!

ooo another ingame question after sending your hero`s out to take out a fire and they come back to the HQ how do you get them back in the building so they just dont stand around?

ooo another ingame question after sending your hero`s out to take out a fire and they come back to the HQ how do you get them back in the building so they just dont stand around?

There is no way, i msotly call up an new truck and put them in it and send that tuck back to abse so they dont stand arround

i Have German as soon as i start the Game, when i click to load the LA Mod it is still in German.  

*starts pulling her hair out*

And you ddint install any patches? Hmm maybe would that say you have the german evrsion...but if you ddin't install any patches then you don't have mod instalelr on german version

Guest Angelstorm

ooo no its only just happened recently starting in German, it has been in English all the time untill yesterday which i cant remember what i did... ooo yes i do , i installed patch 3 and then everything was in German. Does that help at all?

During the Game is in English

ooo no its only just happened recently starting in German, it has been in English all the time untill yesterday which i cant remember what i did... ooo yes i do , i installed patch 3 and then everything was in German. Does that help at all?

During the Game is in English

Ohh okey :D I'll check this issue after i come abck from work in about 8 hours and give you a reply and a fix for it ;)

But the LA Mod works then? :P

Guest Angelstorm

Yes the LA MoD works wonders and you have done a great job making it .. wish i had your brain span!

If i go to the main menu from freeplay .. it goes back to english but lost the mods for it and then the game waves good bye to me and crashes ... i am so going to shop in the USA for EM4 :)

Guest Angelstorm

hmmmmmm *taps head* ...... think it was from here i downloaded the game. But i originally downloaded it from the Red zone (as i call it) but removed all of those so i can have a game to play!

Guest Angelstorm

Hi *waves* ive been quiet for a while because ive been playing this wonderfull game but i have another little problem: if i finish playing a freestyle game and want to do a something else the game just closes down and i go back to windows .. I am in LaMod becausse i love it :) :blink:

pwease help

Hi *waves* ive been quiet for a while because ive been playing this wonderfull game but i have another little problem: if i finish playing a freestyle game and want to do a something else the game just closes down and i go back to windows .. I am in LaMod becausse i love it :) :blink:

pwease help

Thats a known problem, if you clsoe to do soemthing else you need to fully close the game and restart it, thats the only way ;)