Grim_Wizard

For all of you guys and girls wondering about the realisim factor

The only reason I would ever add it is to make the personnel more usefull. But it adds just too many frustation. It only requires a couple of simple script changes though. I was thinking about making a submod for my own mod to make the mod more challenging, but I'd better finish the freeplaymap first.

Yeah, I kept tring to reposition my RTW on the Chemical Plant mission and I couldn't and it blew up, taking out the Medical Assistant and paramedics.

I Screamed, Cussed, and railed over it because I went over the max dead persons limit because I had run out of credits for a rescue chopper, the heat was too intense.

I Screamed, Cussed, and railed over it because I went over the max dead persons limit because I had run out of credits for a rescue chopper, the heat was too intense.

Thats kinda funny :laugh: I did that once on the LA mod because I was having a "realism attack" and it took me ten minutes just to respond to a Heart Attack. Then, a bank robbery happened, and I was mad that I had to go away from the heart attack amd tend to that. After I was done, there was a call on an arson, and I hate arsons. I got so mad because I wanted to only pay attention to the heart attack that I shut my computer down. :1046276160_schildbacktotopic:

I tried the same mod, even though I don't know what they're saying. It kinda' gets frustrating having to have a driver.

The only reason I would ever add it is to make the personnel more usefull. But it adds just too many frustation. It only requires a couple of simple script changes though. I was thinking about making a submod for my own mod to make the mod more challenging, but I'd better finish the freeplaymap first.

That would be awesome...

But you're right the map is far ore important.

If you do make that, be sure to release it as a separate download for the LA mod. I would love to have that also.