Guest Traft_Carissan

New manual siren script (Stand By, see First reply)

Guest Traft_Carissan

Hello, I've modified a script create by other players for using the siren how you want.

You can turn on, air horn, yelp, wail etc....

A demonstration video here:

Demonstration video

Sorry for my bad english.

Bye, if you have any question post here or via private messages.

The script is coming soon.

EDIT: The project is in Stand By, for many technical difficulty. Sorry. deleted contact information

Guest Traft_Carissan
very nice, two questions though,

1) Do you hold the button down for as long as you want the siren on, or does each siren have a preset length for each time you hit the button?

2) Does the normal siren still work with this as well?

1) The sirens have a preset length but I work on the script for use as long as you want the siren on.

2) The normal siren work with this.

I'll make some Icons for the script.

Guest Traft_Carissan
but first you can release beta version. And then work on icons :D and release full :schreiben: nice script!

Maybe, I'll see that tomorrow.

Awesome!

got a question-

is this script for all vehicles? Will it work for fire and ambulance? It would be awesome to do a manual Q for the engine.

It's several scripts for Fire, Ambulance and Police but I work on a script that regroup all scripts.

Guest Traft_Carissan
I heard a radio as well, is that part of the script?

No I listen, LAPD radio with ScanAmerica, but it's a good idea, I'll record the LAPD radio and I make a radio in the Game.

A few questions:

1) There is going to be different sirens for different vehicles like you said, right?

2) Can the sirens play over each other?

3) IS there going to be a BETA release like danny said?

Thanks!

Guest Traft_Carissan
A few questions:

1) There is going to be different sirens for different vehicles like you said, right?

2) Can the sirens play over each other?

3) IS there going to be a BETA release like danny said?

Thanks!

1) Right

2) Right

3) Right

But, I must to be a package for install this script, I've changed my sirens, for better, If you want to keep your old siren, tell me, I make a special script for you. The beta will build with the new siren.

Hello, I've modified a script create by other players for using the siren how you want.

You can turn on, air horn, yelp, wail etc....

A demonstration video here:

Demonstration video

Sorry for my bad english.

Bye, if you have any question post here or via private messages.

The script is coming soon.

Nice but i don't think that some one will play it on freplay

On missions that will be great!

Guest chevyrulzs2010
Awesome!

got a question-

is this script for all vehicles? Will it work for fire and ambulance? It would be awesome to do a manual Q for the engine.

A manual Q would be damn near impossible, because every time you hit the button to wind up the siren it would play over again and sound like crap. Ex you wind it all the way up, and its half way down again, so you hit the button and the siren starts all over. And you really cant make a interactive sound file that would let you do that, and if you could, i dont thing 911 fr would support it.

-Sorry not to be harsh, but its the truth.

I do think it would be cool to have 3 sirens on the engine + the q so you can use any combo you like

Guest Traft_Carissan
i have a quick question first i am new with emergency 4 i have 911 firrst responders. so i wanted to know how do you download the sirens to la mod?

I download, several sounds (parts of sirens) and I make my sirens with audacity