puppysboy222

Bite, stab, hug, or pat!

Okay, so: Based on your feelings of who posted above you, you can choose whether to bite, stab, hug, or pat that person. After that, you MUST write at least two sentences about something.

Example (no offense NFK and jab. NFK you're a ref, too if you want):

NFK: I chose to hug puppysboy222 for making another forum game.

A farmer was on a farm, farming. He picked thirty apples, sixty cherries, eighty grapes, twenty pears, six pumpkins, eight watermelons, one hundred more grapes, fourty oranges, and slaughtered and cooked a cow. These items all went to charity.

Jab16: I chose to bite you for writing about a farmer who slaughtered and killed a cow.

A person was sketching a dog. The dogs name was Blake. The dog loved humans. The dog loves the person who posts below me.

This keeps on going and going. And we will start.....................NOW!

Truck driver Jake Blaker loves animals. While he was driving in a lone, country road, he noticed a dog lying on the side of the road panting hard. He quickly pulled over and put out reflectors, for it was night and foggy. Jake checked the dog, and found that it was pregnet. He loaded the dog into his sleeper, and put out blankets and a bowl of dog biscuts. Jake picked up the reflectors and pulled them off of the trailer. As he drove, a cruiser pulled behind him. Jake had no worries. Suddenly, he heard sirens, and noticed the patrol car was flashing its lights at him. He pulled over once again. The cop came up to him and asked what he had in the back. Jake replied," A pregnet-" but was cut off. "Dispatch, we have a pregnet person on Highway 83. Pleae send medics", the officer said. "Let me help her", the officer continued. Jake explained that it was a dog, and the cop turned red with embaressment. The dog was transferred to the cops car, and quickly arrived at the nearest vet.

I stab puppysboy222 for making this topic, and I'm using an friggin' huge rusty axe just to make sure he doesn't live to make another topic like this one. Just to make sure, I'll also pour concrete in his grave. He bit Hoppah and that's usually what zombies do. I friggin' hate zombies.

Guest gloryforixseal

Heres the deal: based on your feelings of who posted above you, you can choose whether to bite, lick, kiss, or hug that person.

For instance, say someone posted before me.

I would choose to bite him because for some reason you make up

try to keep it clean and non offensive please

You can post whatever you want, even photos of something.

Ill go first.

Everyone should own a puppy sometime in their life cause they are so cute.

Heres the deal: based on your feelings of who posted above you, you can choose whether to bite, lick, kiss, or hug that person.

For instance, say someone posted before me.

I would choose to bite him because for some reason you make up

try to keep it clean and non offensive please

You can post whatever you want, even photos of something.

Ill go first.

Everyone should own a puppy sometime in their life cause they are so cute.

Can you make a different topic for this game instead of posting a game...in a game? :rolleyes: Thanks!

PS. Puppys are cute, and so are CATS WITH AK-47s!