nfspdf

mission

I have a mission scrip .But it still will not end .I am working off  scrip mission 01 .

Because in mission 1 there are objectifs like extinguish the car (thats why the smoke too) the smoke can be removed in the editor

The mission script for mission 1 includes (ehm no thats em3) lol:

-Tow off the red car (i suppose its named)

-Extinguish it

-Gring the victom to the base

The mission script for mission 1 includes (yes yes thats em4) lol:

-Extinguish all fires

-Bring the 2 victims to the base

I am not using e4 .I am doing a mission from e3 it the one with the car crash .I have several cars and I have several people. I have figer out how to cut them out of the car .But the smoke will not go out and when I take all the cars away the game will not end .So I must be missing somewere. :? That why I am asking you guys .

As sayd:

The mission script for mission 1 includes:

-Tow off the red car (i suppose its named)

-Extinguish it

-Bring the victim to the base

The smoke is attached to the red vehicle, the smoke can only by extinguished then, or remove it in the editor...

just post the whole script or send it by pm(prefered by the admins)
[*] No Support By Private Message (PM)

No PM.

Post script here or tell us what the missions objectives are so I/we can create one.

If the objectives are the exact same one as mission 1 you just need to give all cars, persons, triggers and virtuel objects the same name as the original mission. So, if the wreckage is named 'car01' in the original mission you need to name the car in your mission also car01. If there is one wreckage in the original mission, your mission also has 1 wreckage. The same thing for the injured persons. Just compare with the original mission. It's not very hard.

A forum is there as an archive of problems for later use if someone has the same problem so whats the sense of using email or pm to help then if you need to repeat 10000 times the same...

And not only me don't... hoppah doesn't too