puppysboy222

Emergency Responses

Hi everyone! Post storys, videos, or pictures about emergency accidents here. Whoever geusses what or where the emergency is, is up. The first person who makes one starts the game. They can be only in Canada and the US for searching reasons.

I'm not here to ref (Though I gladly would) But I would suggest just for sensitivity that if you post a car accident, don't do one with fatalities, it's bad taste, and kinda disrespectful... Really how would you feel if you lost a family member, and then you saw pictures of the wreck that killed them up for a game ?

Hi, Taylor, this isn't just to post pictures, it's a game, and you have to wait your turn to play.

As for the fatalities post I made earlier, that wasn't for that picture, but an advisory for everyone playing. I know that crash wouldn't kill you, however if there was one with fatalities I would suggest not posting it here out of respect.

Ooh, I just got ref status! Ha ha I see my experience has been noted :P

*Puts on striped shirt and orange arm band*

They picked up their styrofoam cup of coffee by the lid and it came off and the hot stuff fell into their lap and hence the strange crash. Bet the cop was more worried about his donut being squashed then himself. LOL

jk. thats just what i think is what happened

Can we go back on topic please? Just kiddin'. I always go off topic, but as a hint:

*cough---cough* Sorry :blush: *cousoutherncough*

And that first pic (off topic. Hee hee!) looks like the cop doesn't realise anything and wants the worker to get out of the way.

Alrighty, since the topic is pretty much dead, the rules are going to be altered. There MUST be some type of emergency vehicle in the picture. If there is a name that gives it away, you can put a black box over it. BUT, you MUST have 1 hint to give.

SO, heres an easy one:post-3027-1246380811_thumb.jpg

Friday 13, RFD responding to workers trapped in an elevator.