Shadylasse

Odense Mod [Status - In Progress]

I think its being used in the Investigation Department and there is acutally maked a Danish Police Car Racer as an Ford Focus RS but its not in the Danish police's hand yet its in a car shop in Aalborg. But the fastest car the Danish Police have is an Skoda Superb 3,6 V6

FORD FOCUS RS COP

179486phori_8377_1.jpg

SKODA SUPERB 3,6 V6

i36777312._szw440h440_.jpg

First one will never get on the streets, it's a demo model for showing at conventions and such. Second one; The police in Odense doesn't have one.

Guest MackseDK

First one will never get on the streets, it's a demo model for showing at conventions and such. Second one; The police in Odense doesn't have one.

Thats wired? Because i have seen it like 3 times near my house in Odense. Buti don't know about it have been a kind of a trial in Odense but 1 thing i know is it have been there. The Skoda.

Guest MackseDK

Odense only have a dark(black?) unmarked Skoda Superb used for traffic.

Probaly, I don't know i only know i have see the Marked Skoda Superb Patrol Car in Odense maybe its have been in a trial in Odense idk. But i have seen it.

The Focus!!!!!! :blush:

Intresting! It gives as a model only the Passat B6 Hatchback (detail photos i need, Shady, you knowing what exact).

Another question. You see the people where do you live (Odense, i know) at street, school, etc., or only at this threat? :)

Why are by the license plates of ambulances (falck) and politi "private license" and the "private doc car" a license for work assigned? Denmark, the tax-highland!

Ford Mondeo Mark 2 wagon, dark blue Politi for sale in a few days - H0-Scale 1:87

The Focus!!!!!! :blush:

Intresting! It gives as a model only the Passat B6 Hatchback (detail photos i need, Shady, you knowing what exact).

Another question. You see the people where do you live (Odense, i know) at street, school, etc., or only at this threat? :)

Why are by the license plates of ambulances (falck) and politi "private license" and the "private doc car" a license for work assigned? Denmark, the tax-highland!

Ford Mondeo Mark 2 wagon, dark blue Politi for sale in a few days - H0-Scale 1:87

You need detailed images from the station car?

At the second question, I live in a city part with 15 minutes walk from downtown, and beside a lot of stores. :P

At the third; All emergency units having private license plates is excepted from tax. (I know this is for the police, but I assume it is the same for Falck)

Probaly, I don't know i only know i have see the Marked Skoda Superb Patrol Car in Odense maybe its have been in a trial in Odense idk. But i have seen it.

Vejle has a Superb in normal livery. It's possible that it has been in Odense for some reason.

Odense's Superb can be seen >here<

Shady, no, wagon.

No, do you see the poeples how Mackse in your town?

The 3rd question... I know, the Brandvesen have special number plates, but why the other emergency vehicles not?

Need to know which one :P

2; Nope, I have yet never met another person online from my city that I have met in real life afterwards.I have tried the other way round though

Each township with it's own fire department has special licenseplates for their fire vehicles. They are not national-wide but unique for each town, therefore their licenseplates signals their use. Examply, the newest engine on the Aasumvej station has been called "MR1" - "Motor Redning 1 (motor rescue 1)". Once it says "Odense Brandvæsen" and this number, it is the only one in the country with it. Falck Fire Rescue have regular license plates aswell since they are national-wide.

@ Mackse DK

That's right. I forgot to except it.

Guest MackseDK

Vejle has a Superb in normal livery. It's possible that it has been in Odense for some reason.

Odense's Superb can be seen >here<

I have seen it 2 times first time were on Hjallsevej Code 3.

And the other time was on Albanigade just patrolling.

And i can't see the picture because its says i need a Username and a password.

Guest MackseDK

Ja ja, i'm not a dansk, don't forget it. ;)

Okay, i need detail photos from the lightbar, searching light before, decals from the Passat B6 Wagon.

lol, are you using a kind of Google Translate or some shit? xD

Älready got a contact creating a lightbar for the Passat. I have a skin for it already but if you want to you can create one :P

Üüüüh, no! All from one hand, like ambulance, mate. I do not like, unknowing hands on my work, looking scary. i see the potential from the int. com. :stupid:

Üüüüh, no! All from one hand, like ambulance, mate. I do not like, unknowing hands on my work, looking scary. i see the potential from the int. com. :stupid:

May I just say, FFW TUT :P

If i can ask, What kind of the mod are you guys working on right now? And why did the Copenhagen mod actually close?

Copenhagen Mod didn't close, the city just got changed to Odense.

I have seen it 2 times first time were on Hjallsevej Code 3.

And the other time was on Albanigade just patrolling.

And i can't see the picture because its says i need a Username and a password.

Both username and password is "billeder". Its just the old beredskabsbilleder.

i want to buy it. Then i can race through the city with 300 km/h Code 3.

Not for 80.000 €. No, then can i buy two RS Focus, and let it labeled after buying, cheaper. :D

Progress (after 5 hours):

basic6dwe.jpg

... a few hours later

basic21m0x.jpg

Size comparison

sizecomparisonwmpm.jpg

i think i go to sleep for a few minutes :P