Shadylasse

Odense Mod [Status - In Progress]

Let me guess this topic was Copenhagen mod before? But you guys changed to Odense mod instead?, And is there soon any news. :D

Correct. And about news, you just had some.

Oh im blind i dont see

Its not looks like a emergency doctor car from copenhagen :D

1. The colours equals the same as Copenhagen had before

2. It says "Region Hovedstaden" on the side.

Guest MackseDK

But were you trying to make an Copenhagen mod before this ? Shadylasse? And then you changed your mind to Odense instead? Because i heard of people were sad about Copenhagen mod closed and some vehicle in this topic is them there is used in Copenhagen?! :)

But were you trying to make an Copenhagen mod before this ? Shadylasse? And then you changed your mind to Odense instead? Because i heard of people were sad about Copenhagen mod closed and some vehicle in this topic is them there is used in Copenhagen?! :)

Alright well, let me then explain it to you if you do not understand the above.

This topic and mod was usually about Copenhagen, but in 2010 we changed the city to Odense, and we just started to update the topic with Odense stuff instead of Copenhagen. Some of the CPH vehicles can still be found throughout the comments in the topic, but they are no longer in the mod. We scratched a few vehicles (hereby that emergency doctor, the Fire Bat. Chief, the Volkswagen T5 ambulance and the Fire Engine).

Lasse the emergency doctor car in copenhagen dont have a orange line on the side ..

I live near copenhagen and im in copenhagen one in between.

So i know it !! :cheers-mate:

May I refer yet again to the sentence you said "I'm blind" - I said "HAD BEFORE" not "HAVE NOW". I know Copenhagen don't have them anymore, but they DID earlier when this car were created.

When I create a mod I do plenty of research, trust me, I know every little detail of every little car in my mod from Real Life. It was the same with the Copenhagen mod, I knew all about all I needed to know.

Guest MackseDK

pressfoto0.png

Ambulance 5-01/3500 - Ambulance 5-01/3507.

pressfoto1.jpg

Above image is on the "Mission 1" map.

pressfoto2.jpg

Above image is on the new "freeplay" map.

Personell skins; Shadylasse

Ambulance; NNICO, BASTIAN, Kai Hahn, Sputnik, Stormi.

Police cruiser; Rihis.

Civilian vehicles; Civil Cars Cooperation.

I noticed the police officers and Police Uniform in the back, Nice done mate. What position of Odense will it be at the picture? with Domestic Violence? :)

The only car i don't like is the VW Passat Sedan. And its not even the Aarhus mods models they have taken them from a Polish Modificiation.

We have premision to use the cars in the mod. Thank you very much.

The passat is from PragueCity Mod mod by the way... and so what? we have premision to use it?

And about the look... if you don't think its good enough, you can just start making models yourself, i will use them if they are better :)

bma :D

MackseDK,

it's intresting, then i don't know from a VW Passat Model in PL-Mod, i see a civil and a marked VW Vento, the others are Skodas. ;)

But i think the most using personnel vehicles are Fords (mondeo & focus). Ahhhh no. i have see a :gruebel: Passat B6 Sedan, but nobody had build any similar model.

bma :D

MackseDK,

it's intresting, then i don't know from a VW Passat Model in PL-Mod, i see a civil and a marked VW Vento, the others are Skodas. ;)

But i think the most using personnel vehicles are Fords (mondeo & focus). Ahhhh no. i have see a :gruebel: Passat B6 Sedan, but nobody had build any similar model.

Ford Mondeo and Volkswagen Passat, (both combi and sedan) is the most common used patrol cars in Denmark. Focus, nope. We don't use that car anymore.

I hate VW. Looking all new models same, same front, same rear lights goes down, same, same, same... :1046276128_motz::sleep:

Hmmm, i could if i wanted making a official hatchback, when you say both. Needin' photos, different too.

If you mean photos of the Volkswagens;

3250095passatpolitiside.jpg

Photo by Volkswagen

92656325.jpg

Photo by Nicolai Bavnbek

Both is in progress ATM.

Guest MackseDK

Ford Mondeo and Volkswagen Passat, (both combi and sedan) is the most common used patrol cars in Denmark. Focus, nope. We don't use that car anymore.

I think its being used in the Investigation Department and there is acutally maked a Danish Police Car Racer as an Ford Focus RS but its not in the Danish police's hand yet its in a car shop in Aalborg. But the fastest car the Danish Police have is an Skoda Superb 3,6 V6

FORD FOCUS RS COP

179486phori_8377_1.jpg

SKODA SUPERB 3,6 V6

i36777312._szw440h440_.jpg