Ami89E1234

End of the year

So, for many of you you're winding down to the last few months of school for the year. for me school ends on the 28th of May and we dont have school next monday :). wednesday and thursday are pretty much over then lol. so what are all of your thoughts? i know ill miss middle school :(. and high school is evil :1046275767_ugly:

this topic can also become the new "School" topic since the other one is MIA.

just for the record, heres my graduation speech (which i am NOT gonna give to the Team):

Graduation Speech

Fellow classmates, friends, teachers;

I wish to congratulate you all on making it through the seemingly endless school year to see the white light at the end of the tunnel. We have all worked hard to keep on going even at the bleakest of times, but we have all prevailed. It’s good to know that so many of you will be going on to the high school and that I’ll see you again someday in the near future. All I can say to that is: good job. Just keep on going and, you’ll always get to where you want to be.

First of all, I would like to thank all the teachers and staff that have made the journey through middle school so enjoyable and really just fantastic. I am really lucky to have gotten to have known so many of you and you’re all wonderful. Second, I would like to thank all of my friends and classmates who have also helped a great deal in getting me through middle school.

Next on my agenda are some helpful words of wisdom you should always remember. All of the slogans, mottos, etc. that you’ve seen throughout the school and everything that the teachers keep telling you are all true. Keep all of what you’ve heard to your hearts and use them all throughout your lives as guides to help you stay the path some choose not to take; the right one. I have a famous quote that relates; “When staring into the face of adversity, show courage and persevere.” Do what this tells you – no matter what happens in life, as long as you keep a positive attitude and the will to strive forward, you can and will achieve any goals you set for yourselves. I remember when I first moved to St. Louis and when I first went to school at Kennerly. Yeah, I was nervous… but I got through. Look at me today and compare me to what I used to be. Through all of your help you helped me to become the person that you see. Look around you; all of your friends and even you were different. But you all helped each other to change. That’s what I challenge each and every one of you to do – to help your friends, family, colleagues, whoever, and most importantly, yourself, to become a better person and help all who need you and influence others to help others as well.

Thank you all for listening. I wish all of you the best of luck in your future lives. Once again, I sincerely wish to thank you all and just remember that you can do anything you set your hearts and minds to. Thank you and goodbye.

Our school year ends on the third of July I believe. Then off until 19th August :D

Staying on for a 6th year so I can learn more subjects and get higher grades for previous ones. Also 6th year means I can take a 1 year course in psychology :P

Now let's see how the mind of Stan works... :lach: