Dosedmonkey

Coastal Rescue UK Mod [Alpha Released]

You don't actually need more than one ambulance and response car in them mod if they do the same job, although it's nice to have more you don't actually need them. I think the reason for a lot of other units in the mod are because most of them are unique.

I agree. :)

Keep up the great work guys. :12:

good-things-come-to-those-who-wait_r.jpg

The mod is nowhere near finished. Of course there will be more units, equipment and personnel for ambulance, fire, police, coastguard, navy, brownies, girl guides etc etc, but we have a list and are working through it, if something hasn't been mentioned -its either not finished or not even started yet, simples.

Patience young skywalkers :)

As with every mod team, we give you updates when we are sure of things. Next week could be a nice for some, nothing too special but better than a gibbslap.

This could be completely wrong but...

The reason there is only one ambulance/first response vehicle is because no matter how many you have in game, they can still only perform one function.

Mods, in general, take alot longer to load where people aim to create more realistic units, and include more SoSi scripting.

Therefore, the more vehicles you add, the longer it takes to load.

Fire and police have many units, who perform many different tasks, the ambulance service (despite there being St john's, NHS etc) all perform ONE specific action, no matter what name is on the vehicle.

That might not be the case in real life so to speak, but within the mod medics do one thing.

I'd rather have one ambulance and less loading time, than 3-5 when I would still only use one.

May I suggest to the modmakers they possibly create a few skins for different vehicles, then post a poll as to what people want in game, unless you already know for a fact you are having what you want (since it is your mod :P)

Also, anyone feel free to correct me on that haha.

i suggest that people read what has been written. Its very clear.

The mod is nowhere near finished. Of course there will be more units, equipment and personnel for ambulance, fire, police, coastguard, navy, brownies, girl guides etc etc, but we have a list and are working through it, if something hasn't been mentioned -its either not finished or not even started yet, simples.

There are accturly loads of different Ambulance Vehicles:

Ambulance

Rapid responce car

Rapid response 4x4

Rapid response Ford

Rapid response Bike

Insedent serport vehicle

emergency equitment Unit

Air ambulance

Major situations Unit

and theres probly loads more i live in the UK and all these vehicles are used in costal areas so it isent just the ambulance and the response car there are hundreds of units some hospital in are area make up units to help the area population.

anyway end of the lecture xD keep up the exerlent work and i hope everything running smoothly :)

Hi,

After watching the videos of the mod on your Youtube user I have a quick question. Will the Armed Response officers have access to a pistol? Virtually every ARV in the country has officers with the standard issue Glock 17 as well as the MP5A3, in fact the Glock is more common than the Heckler and Koch.

Thanks,

The OC-D