Newfoundking

Guess the Logo

Well as promised Guess the Logo

Currently the Score stands at an Even 1-1 with a draw on the last game, due to a topic death

Here is the first one, Rules are, use the entire logo, and only the logo.

No editing except to crop

Must be available on the internet.

Must be the logo from that department not just a union or something, must be the department logo

First one, this will be somewhat easy

ROYAL_NEW-FOUNDLAND_C.jpg

*cough* look to the left of this post *cough*

It's a police one

GO!

too late.

if i were to post the logo, it would be easier than your image since it has the name actually in it, thus nullifying "Guess the Logo" and turning it into "See the name then try to post but get killed by another forum member who'll then post to steal the credit".

why do all logos have to have the name of the department in it? they need IFF tags, not logos on their arms

They don't all need the name... This is aprt of the task, to find a lodo that will be hard for the other side to guess, but not too hard to guess, so your team stands a chance... You can't post a logo from a union, as that logo is used by many fire departments world wide, so really any of those would be a yes... If you still want to up hold that logo, then I guess Joachimnor gets it, as he did guess who it belongs to...

wasnt too hard to find... all i had to do was go to Google -> Images -> Advanced Image Search -> type in "fire dept logos" and turn filtering off, then hit search, then go to the second page. easy lol

to Joachim then.

and i never said they all had to have the name. in fact, i said the exact opposite

first of all, creeper, just for that, I am going to trace you, and then come over to your house, and remove your Modem and computer while you are out...

If you thought that was creepy, just pray you never meet me in real life.

Gendarmerie_emblem.gif

I want the name. Shouldn't be too hard, it appears on wikipedia.