Commander Rasseru

Let's get our act together Mod Teams!

Hey, Mod Teams!

Some of us need to get our act together. Even my Mod needs to get it act together. So I'm not even singling me out! :(

I think some teams are not trying their best or going too slow for some odd reason.

Why, I'm saying this? For most of us it been 2 year, 1 year, or 6 months we started our Mod Projects.

A lot of the work output is not good if we been talking this long to build things for the Mod.

Many problems are cause by spreading out to other projects, making to much for the 1st release, or lack of team members help.

Most might agree that they are having some problems.

We need to "double time" in making the mods.... You know why? :gruebel:

Emergency 4 was release in Spring of 2006 Europe. Last year the US and UK.... Now it becoming a very old game.

Players are going away every month and few new players replace them. Our Mods keep this game alive longer... If we have them finish.

Lastly if Emergency 5 comes out and your Mod not finish? How can you enjoy your mod then? You might have to start over for the new Emergency 5.

Your mod work might have problems with EM5 if the programing is different.

Because you want people to still have some enjoy from playing your Mod. :laugh:

No one likes a mod to die or be cancel. So let's take all the free time and get a cup of coffee. And work those keys and mouse till our hands start bleeding!

A side note for those people who want to help our mods. We don't always need your ideas.

If you really want to help us? Learn one the skills our Mods need people for. Try it and you maybe really good at it. And never give up after one try. Give it like 30 trys! And sorry we can't help you learn. Because we are busy making these mods for you our fans.

Ok Mod Teams! Who going to try to work harder!

And it always good to help each other with our Mods. :12:

Our Mods keep this game alive longer...

I did actuly feel to stop playing 911:FR until i did found the LA-mod, the LA-mod did make me start playing again because of new units and such.

Um not to be rude or anything but i don't think it is your busniess to tell some of the guys to stop using there free time to enjoy themselves by playing games. We should be lucky they are even doing it in the first place if they wanted to they could just stop it and bam no more players i agree some mods should work harder but i also beleve that they should do it the way that fits there needs.

Guest jacob1029

Im sorry Rassera but I cannot see who exactly you think you are? :1046276128_motz:

Mods are made in peoples free time, free is the emphasised word here. What gives you the right to tell people what to do?I know your intentions are good but this makes me angry.

People who make mods do not have a duty to finish their mods unless they feel so, however what people do have a duty to do is respect when mods are done and if they are completed.

I haven't done anything to the england mod for a while, why?Because I generally lost interest, well I found more interest in something else which is how I spend my free time on the computer when real life dosen't implecate which I point out. One of the main things that bugs me is that you telling people to get their act together is dumb, if people stopped working on a mod it tends to be for a reason, progress halts on lots of mods due to work, or school which is the case in a few mods including the england mod.

There will always be mods made intill the game is replaced or dies out which hopefully will be a long time away. I will mod em4 when I feel like it and when I get the time.

@Stan, this is true, yet peoples choice of how they spend their free time is a major factor, im confident that quite a few mods can take a break and there will be someone modding another mod.

Overall I have seemed to of posted harsh, but please don't try and rally people like this. People will do what they do when they can or want to do it, so leave it that way

if people stopped working on a mod it tends to be for a reason, progress halts on lots of mods due to work, or school which is the case in a few mods

I wish people would be more willing to share the work in progress in hopes that some one else can finish the work and make a gold release of a mod rather then letting there hard work waste away.

I think rasser mean that there is alot of mod teams that sudently say that they are gonna make a new mod instead of finishing the one they may are close to release, and that there is alot of mods that people are working on and they say "under progress" but the whole mod theam has stopped making mods.

Just my opinion!

Guest jacob1029
Why, I'm saying this? For most of us it been 2 year, 1 year, or 6 months we started our Mod Projects.

A lot of the work output is not good if we been talking this long to build things for the Mod.

We need to "double time" in making the mods.... You know why? :gruebel:

Because you want people to still have some enjoy from playing your Mod. :laugh:

No one likes a mod to die or be cancel. So let's take all the free time and get a cup of coffee. And work those keys and mouse till our hands start bleeding!

You know what? I think there are a few Mod team guys... Having too much free time. If they have time to goof at some forum games. :WTF:
I think rasser mean that there is alot of mod teams that sudently say that they are gonna make a new mod instead of finishing the one they may are close to release, and that there is alot of mods that people are working on and they say "under progress" but the whole mod theam has stopped making mods.

Just my opinion!

He means that,but he is also basicly telling people how to run their free time.

People playing forum games?

Oh my gosh, what has the world come to.

Guest jacob1029
its what happens when you spend too much time around asians. theyre trying to take over the world, people!

at least the British were smart and enacted totalitarian dictatorships over their colonies

Pulls proud face * :P

He means that,but he is also basicly telling people how to run their free time.

I know that, but i think he want people to do a little more than make update on their mod more often then once in six monts. Because there is mods that is just beeing updated with a small thing sometimes, and never beeing released.

I know that, but i think he want people to do a little more than make update on their mod more often then once in six monts. Because there is mods that is just beeing updated with a small thing sometimes, and never beeing released.

The thing that makes me mad is that he is telling us to work double time and work on this on our free time and his last update to my knowing was on March 10 at 12:48AM and he sitll has time to make a new topic and tell everyone to hurry up. if we should be working on our free time why aren't you ?( retorical Question )You have the time to make a topic to tell us to work harder and everyone has the same amount of time in the day. Thats my 10 cents

PS: Admin can delete if needbee

at least the British were smart and enacted totalitarian dictatorships over their colonies

Damn right! That's how it should be done :D

Wait a second! Jacob! what are you doing?! Don't make a stand for a side! Do the proper British thing and do nothing :P

Although Rasseru makes a good point about the game being old, I don't think this could class as a factor. It's not like there's a huge market for this type of game (well, there is for RTS, but this is a unique RTS). And nobody can confirm Emergency 5

I am going to repeat myself once again but... tell me... how much games ended with exactly that text and never where released again?

I think some people need to step back and look at possible viewpoints. At first, it looks like Rasseru is being bossy and rude, but it might be accidental and all he was trying to do was motivate people.... He just didn't pick the right words.

But I'm not making a mod, so my point is pretty much void.

Yeah! Possible viewpoints! Motivate people! At least a few people do get it!

Didn't I say? I'm in the same boat also?

I'm not even singling me out! :(

Any way if you think I'm bossy or being rude like a jack ass? Then you don't have to listen to what I say. If you don't understand my context of words.

Oh! Also I wondering... Who names I called out? I look and look... I see no one names at all... Very odd.

If some one sees me call out some name. Let me know. I like to know who it was? :huh:

Good Luck to the Mod Teams who are going to work harder! I would love to see your releases!

Guest jacob1029
I know your intentions are good but this makes me angry.

As i said i see your intentions but i still don't see who exactly you think you are by saying:

You know what? I think there are a few Mod team guys... Having too much free time. If they have time to goof at some forum games. :WTF:

You have no right to decide what people do. Please understand that.

He might not, but I do! :grinsevil:

Oh crickey lads! It's the sweeney! Let's Botany before we get shoveled. Take the oxo cause we ain't got a working jam.

But yeah, let's all stay chinas. Admins should dry the topic before it gets bang allen. (I clearly have too much free time :P)