Guest ENG12INE

Need Massive helpers for Charles County Mod Creation

ok................ ok so I found the way to change the .dds file to V3O now...that thing you were talking about was in the control panel...so I changed it, got into the editor...and selected to unpack the one I changed, got no confirmation like everybody said I wouldn't get...so I got out of the editor...changed it back to dds....went into the dds converter to convert it to photoshop file but it still said the conversion was failed....so I renamed it to v3o again...got back into the editor and tried it again, then it said it was already unpacked??? still not making any sense why it won't work...

You may have to use the Dark Namer program like I said... I'll see if I can find it and give you the link

Guest ENG12INE
You may have to use the Dark Namer program like I said... I'll see if I can find it and give you the link

ok so martjuh check my myspace url again and I have a few pics on there....it's one engine, all I can get right now, i'm extremely busy plus the darn weather...so please bare with me and i'll get the rest, those pictures aren't the best but hopefully they will work.