Hoppah

Patch 3 Official Topic

Hi, and welcome to the forum.

If you encounter a problem with the patch, run TNT-FIX.REG

You've runned TNT-FIX.reg too?

That changes a registry key so you can install the German patch on an English version of the game.

Where you've bought the game?

If you've bought it in the US, you don't have to install any patch.

Because the US version of Emergency 3 is already patched.

If you have the UK version you have to install the patch.

Hoppah

Guest Angelstorm

The Creation of the LA Mod looks Great BtW.

I have tried almost everything to get this game to work with the LA Mod

What i have ingame atm is the original pictures of the original cars, i check in Freeplay to see what i have,I have the LA HQ but i can not get into the buildings even pressing the control centre, I dont have any Ambulances, Police Cars on my action bar,

o well must go for a rest my blonde hair is frizzing .. hehe

ooo *waves* Thankyou

Guest Angelstorm

Ive reinstalled the LA mod, but i get excited that it all might be working, i go through the start up scene and then i go sad it all stops at the main menu , i have two arrows the games arrow doesnt work and the other one can not access anything makes me sad, I really want to play with the LA Mod and i so need helo :(

I think ill remove all files related to EM3 and install it again and see what it has in its directory.

I bought EM3 from ebay and i think it comes from america but not sure!

and ill keep trying ill never give up.... ! i want em3 to work with some mods attached so i can enjoy the game :)

Ive reinstalled the LA mod, but i get excited that it all might be working, i go through the start up scene and then i go sad it all stops at the main menu , i have two arrows the games arrow doesnt work  and the other one can not access anything makes me sad, I really want to play with the LA Mod and i so need helo  :(  

I think ill remove all files related to EM3 and install it again and see what it has in its directory.

I bought EM3 from ebay and i think it comes from america but not sure!

and ill keep trying ill never give up.... ! i want em3 to work with some mods attached so i can enjoy the game :)

You should be sure about the version you have...

Because if it is the US version no patch is needed if its the UK the 3 patches are needed

Guest BloodBiker

A nice talkthrough, with which files go where when installing the patch, it's ok to say reinstall if things go wrong, which in my case i'll be re-installing all the time and it still don't work, it's annoying as i had the patch working before and i can't remember which files i put where?

Paul

A nice talkthrough, with which files go where when installing the patch, it's ok to say reinstall if things go wrong, which in my case i'll be re-installing all the time and it still don't work, it's annoying as i had the patch working before and i can't remember which files i put where?

Paul

Readme?

Guest kobe8tang

the link doesn't work...please check it .I am chinese.

i'm gald to be here.we don't have any forum like this. l love play emergency...

the version i got seems to be the UK version, cos there is no mod installer. :laugh:

The LA mod looks really good, but i can't get patch 3 to work.

i've followed the readme instructions and reached the part in the setup which says: bitte disk 1 einlegen, welche die datei optgraph. dll enthält.

I click ok but then i get: Im angegebenen pfad bzw. auf der angegebenen diskette konnete eine datei nicht gefunden werden. Bitte überprüfen sie, ob die richetige diskette eingelegt ist, oder geban sie einen neuen pfad an.

the option thats in pfad is C:\DOCUME~1\Greg\LOCALS~1\Temp\bye5B.tmp\Disk1

Any help appreciated.

The LA mod looks really good, but i can't get patch 3 to work.

i've followed the readme instructions and reached the part in the setup which says: bitte disk 1 einlegen, welche die datei optgraph. dll enthält.

I click ok but then i get: Im angegebenen pfad bzw. auf der angegebenen diskette konnete eine datei nicht gefunden werden. Bitte überprüfen sie, ob die richetige diskette eingelegt ist, oder geban sie einen neuen pfad an.

the option thats in pfad is C:\DOCUME~1\Greg\LOCALS~1\Temp\bye5B.tmp\Disk1

Any help appreciated.

It says it cant find a file, does it work without patch 3? I mean does the game start and run

yay it worked but does anyone know how to access em3.cfg? the only route i can find to emergency3 is c:/documents and settings/all users/ start menu/ programs/ sixteen tons entertainment/ emrgency 3 (thats the route i used to put the crack files in)

I don't think Emergency 3 is installed in your 'Documents and Settings' or 'Start Menu' folder.

Default place where Emergency 3 is installed is C:/Program Files/Sixteen Tons Entertainment/Emergency 3 (something like this I think :P). You should place the crack files there.

yay it worked but does anyone know how to access em3.cfg? the only route i can find to emergency3 is c:/documents and settings/all users/ start menu/ programs/ sixteen tons entertainment/ emrgency 3 (thats the route i used to put the crack files in)

C:\Program Files\sixteen tons entertainment\emergency 3