Hoppah

Patch 3 Official Topic

Ok after running em3.exe under setup folder in patch 3 it almost finishes installing it then an error message comes up asking for disc 1 optograph and i have to abort the installation?

I don't have the readme too, but I though you have to do the following things:

- Install the registery key (double click on it should work).

- You should install the patch then.

- Copy the cracked files to your Emergency 3 directory.

Edit: I've fixed the link in the first post.

Hoppah

Well then recover the whole emergency 3 patch 3 patch lol ebcause it hink the uplaoded one is missing files

i dont want the read me because i cant instal it when i do the first bit of the instal it comes up with a eror messege in german  

O yes and a readme sint there to help with install instructions?

I've added install instructions in the first post.

The patch package (emergency33.rar) contains a readme called TNT.nfo. You can open that file with notepad. I've copied the install instructions from that file to the first post.

The most important thing is:

IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS WITH INSTALLING THE PATCH, RUN (double click) TNT-FIX.REG!!

If you still have problems, reinstall your game and install the patch immediatly after the installation of Emergency 3.

If you are sure you've followed the instructions and you still can't install the patch or play the game with the patch, write an email to Sixteen Tons. THEY are not giving support to people with the UK version of Emergency 3. We are just trying to help you.

Good luck,

Hoppah

Guest henrythelake
Could someone give a try to this one?

http://www.emergency4.be/Emergency3_Patch1.03EN.exe

Hi there.

I installed this patch succesfully, but when i start the game the screen goes black (i can hear an error sound) and then nothing. I have to reboot my comp to get pass that :s

One question? where i can check wich version i have? Can it be told in menu screen options or in some other place...

Could someone give a try to this one?

http://www.emergency4.be/Emergency3_Patch1.03EN.exe

Hi there.

I installed this patch succesfully, but when i start the game the screen goes black (i can hear an error sound) and then nothing. I have to reboot my comp to get pass that :s

One question? where i can check wich version i have? Can it be told in menu screen options or in some other place...

Where did you buy it?

Guest henrythelake
Where did you buy it?

from Ebay.

On the lower right corner on the back of the box, there has been pricesticker or some another sticker and it has been removed... There can be no way that the area code had just read under that position? or what ;)

Another thing: if this version is already 1.03 is there a change that i can still install that patch without getting no errors?

Just thinking if i'm installing it for no reason anyway... just can't get that la-mod working :(

Guest henrythelake

Hehe, managed what that error sound was. I have inserted the game cd to wrong cd drive :(

Ok, the game works now, but i can't get that LA-mod working.

I Installed the winterberg mod (it worked fine) and find out that it has separate kampagne download (what installs the mission to the mods directory)

In la-mod, i didn't get those folders at all :s (only that .e3mod file)

Am i missing now something...

You should load mod from the main menu on em3 but looking at your screenshot looks like you don't have all the files. Best bet download it again unless for some reason all the files didn't extract. I have 11 folders and 3 files in my directory for 2.4 mod.

Guest henrythelake
You should load mod from the main menu on em3 but looking at your screenshot looks like you don't have all the files. Best bet download it again unless for some reason all the files didn't extract. I have 11 folders and 3 files in my directory for 2.4 mod.

I downloaded the mod from Hoppahs site, it's about 70megs zip file. When extracted, there is only 3 files inside: Los Angeles Mod v2.4.e3mod, Los Angeles Mod.jpg and the readme file. So, could someone point me the right place to download it? or am i doing something really really wrong :s

edit: hmm, maybe i didn't downloaded it from hoppahs site (because i can't get anything from that link, only one small pop-up, and there is nothing) Think that i downloaded it somewhere else then...

Guest Angelstorm

Hi! i do hope there are some people around this forum :)

Ok i have tried about two days to get patch 3 to work so i could use the wonderfull LA module.

I change the em3 bits, and then the setup for patch 3 is still in German, i still go ahead with the patch the buttons to press look like every other installations, so pressed the buttons and the final screen press the button and still no game.

Im thinking of staying with patch 1 and 2 just to keep safe, I have read that the LA mod doesnt work fully unless you have patch 3 installed.

Unless its because im a woman and blonde and doing something i must be missing out..

Will there be an English Version of Emergency 4 .. because im drulling for it to arrive or any way to purchase this game :)

or anyone can help with this patch3 -em3.cfg file