ShaneGreen

Prototypes unable to edit opening doors - axis etc

After adding additional umpc to the mod, I have been attempting to edit the opening doors feature through the editor. After adding the new door prototypes to the body of the vehicle, I attempt to edit the axis and degrees on the right of the screen for each door. Each time I try to change the values the new values will not change. I am able to change the axis but the other values return to the previous value on closing the prototype. Any ideas what I am missing ? :gruebel:

The axis is set IN the model file not in the prototype.

Not the axis setting how the door needs to open and how many degrees.

For example: Y axis, 90 degrees

I am not sure but I believe you need to press Enter after entering a value and then press OK in the childs editor (where you add doors).

Try that.

Not the axis setting how the door needs to open and how many degrees.

For example: Y axis, 90 degrees

I am not sure but I believe you need to press Enter after entering a value and then press OK in the childs editor (where you add doors).

Try that.

Hi Hoppah,

As usual, you are correct :12: - once again, something simple.

Thanks so much for your help.

and thankyou also for your assistance MikeyPI.

Yeah sorry bud, I mis-interpreted what ya were trying to do, there are two types of axis settings... Unfortunately I thought you meant the other one, not the editor open radius values.... Unfortuantely we usually get the joy of guessing sometimes and this time I guessed wrong=(

Yeah sorry bud, I mis-interpreted what ya were trying to do, there are two types of axis settings... Unfortunately I thought you meant the other one, not the editor open radius values.... Unfortuantely we usually get the joy of guessing sometimes and this time I guessed wrong=(

Hi MickeyPI,

No appology necessary. I appreciate your efforts. Perhaps i should have explained things better. :cheers: