jsutton

EM4 Deluxe Mission

Just out of curiosity, I was wondering if anyone is able to translate the EM4 deluxe missions please. I would like to play them but don't understand a word it says so I have no idea what to do. If nobody is able to do this, I might go through and write everything down and translate it through google and put the description on here for others to view.

Thanks,

Josh

Guest cbh84
Just out of curiosity, I was wondering if anyone is able to translate the EM4 deluxe missions please. I would like to play them but don't understand a word it says so I have no idea what to do. If nobody is able to do this, I might go through and write everything down and translate it through google and put the description on here for others to view.

Thanks,

Josh

if you play them with the la mod mission patch it will be in english

if you play them with the la mod mission patch it will be in english

I'm talking about the actual deluxe missions, I think there is just 3, not the original missions. The deluxe missions are only available from the EM4 Deluxe package. In the LA Mod, no deluxe missions come with it I don't think. If it does, I don't see it when I load the mod.

I'm talking about the actual deluxe missions, I think there is just 3, not the original missions. The deluxe missions are only available from the EM4 Deluxe package. In the LA Mod, no deluxe missions come with it I don't think. If it does, I don't see it when I load the mod.

The LA MOD only includes the LA MOD missions, if you want to play the original missions "LA MOD style" you will have to install the mission patch.

greetz,

The LA MOD only includes the LA MOD missions, if you want to play the original missions "LA MOD style" you will have to install the mission patch.

greetz,

Even the EM4 Deluxe missions?

Let me note here, I said I had Emergency 4 Deluxe, which means I get those 3 deluxe missions and those 3 deluxe missions I want in English. I am not talking about the original missions, I played them too many times and now I want to play those 3 deluxe missions.

*I did not load the LA 1.8 mod to view these missions. This is when I first load the game and go to campaign missions. No mods loaded but the EM4 Deluxe mod.

Nevermind about this all, I'll just translate it myself and put it up here for others because everyone thinks I am talking about the original missions.

yes, the EM4 Deluxe missions will be in english as well with the original missions package, so you dont need to translate it, you could either just copy the language files as suggested or play la mod

Ok, thanks. I'll give it a try and see what happens, I didn't think it would do it.