Guest lash00t0ut

Frederick County, Maryland {MOD:WIP}

Guest lash00t0ut

well i am starting a mod of my own... the base for the ambulance can not be used in anyone elses mod as it is a Need For Speed Exclusive over at Police Garage.

walk.jpg

Good idea, maybe Frederick county units can be used as a task force in my mod... Seeing as how we are neighbors and all =D i'm thinking something along the lines of a disater situation or something on a mass scale. A Frederick county task force would be a big help for a mass casualty or other mass destruction scenario. I suppose that it could be requested by command and they would appear on the screen from the interstate or something.

Guest lash00t0ut

Ambulance near completion... i need to remap the front light bar and add lights to both light bars i have added lights to all teh other lights but when i took the pic they didnt flash... here is a picture of what i got so far

walk-1.jpg

As Frederick County A-247 was clearing Montgomery General Hospital, A-128 and A-129 along with MDSP and fire where dispatched for the 10-50pi with emtrapment. FC A-247 and MC A-129 took the call placing MC A-128 back in service

**NOTE** THIS AMBULANCE WAS CONVERTED WITH PERMISSION FROM NFSPD (STAFF AT POLICE GARAGE). I DID THE CONVERSION AND WE CANNOT RELEASE THIS AMBULANCE TO ANYONE. I LASH00T0UT (STAFF MEMBER ALSO AT POLICE GARAGE, UNDER THE NAME QUINT11 THERE)

AM TAKING RESPONSABILITY FOR THE AMBULANCE. YOU CANNOT REQUEST THIS MODEL FROM ME. ALL REQUESTS SHALL GO THROUGH NFSPD AND HE WILL DECIDE IF HE WILL LET YOU USE IT OR NOT.**

man, in that screen my MSP car and Trooper looks soooo sweet!!! I'm glad I made it off the gangster model, a trooper with no hat isn't a trooper at all lol

Yep I made the 247 ambulance .It was converted from nfs4 .I think it came out really good lash00t0ut did a great job converted it . ;) You will see alot more cars coming out for e4 soon .But don't worry I am still working on e3 fdny/nypd mod and the coversion of e4 from french to english that will be out really soon . ;)

Kind of a bump...

Mike, while I was in the bathroom at work, I had an idea! :roll:

You should include the elite of Frederick County's firefighters! The POV'ers! In addition to this you could have fire police also! Some of you might not recognize these terms, but I'll explain them later if needed. I'm gonna try this out on E3 and I'll let you all know how it goes! :D

Guest lash00t0ut

josh i already thought of povers they will be included and as for firepolice i will add them with little gumball lights :)

one more thing josh when you where in the bathroom?!? did you have your laptop in there with you playing the game or something????

Guest lash00t0ut

meh i sent that laptop back and now e4 wont install at all which pisses me off so i gotta get a new copy. i still have the files and i will start when i get my new disks

Guest zdog 1111
Ambulance near completion... i need to remap the front light bar and add lights to both light bars i have added lights to all teh other lights but when i took the pic they didnt flash... here is a picture of what i got so far

walk-1.jpg

As Frederick County A-247 was clearing Montgomery General Hospital, A-128 and A-129 along with MDSP and fire where dispatched for the 10-50pi with emtrapment. FC A-247 and MC A-129 took the call placing MC A-128 back in service

**NOTE** THIS AMBULANCE WAS CONVERTED WITH PERMISSION FROM NFSPD (STAFF AT POLICE GARAGE). I DID THE CONVERSION AND WE CANNOT RELEASE THIS AMBULANCE TO ANYONE. I LASH00T0UT (STAFF MEMBER ALSO AT POLICE GARAGE, UNDER THE NAME QUINT11 THERE)

AM TAKING RESPONSABILITY FOR THE AMBULANCE. YOU CANNOT REQUEST THIS MODEL FROM ME. ALL REQUESTS SHALL GO THROUGH NFSPD AND HE WILL DECIDE IF HE WILL LET YOU USE IT OR NOT.**

is the fire truck going to be differrent