Ami89E1234

EFR - EM4 Modding Tools Package

Decided to add a program maker as well in future releases and if we do ever make any games, a map maker.

work is progressing; working on programs and stuff. lots of new features :)

In 1.0:

Map Maker

Adv. Script Gen.

something else (?)

thats all i can confirm ATM. i might make a post at the EM4 forum to get help but i dunno...

Please ask for help to get some of these tools done. People( and I :P ) need these tools!!!

im a vb 2008 pro, i can design some parts such as dialogs and some code, also maybe the template for the form.

he should download vb 2008 express tho so the can work on it too.

i will stick up a screenshot of possible form layout soon.

Guest playoff2008

Hello,

I've started to work on some designs for modding sub-programs for EM4 to make modding easier. So far here is a list of programs I thought would be most useful:

EM4 Map Maker (Will be a image processing program made specifically for making maps, and will include pre-made textures (i.e. roads, grass) to make map making much easier.)

Emodeler (A modeling program for EM4, with specific things required for EM4/EM3 modding, so people don't have to use Zmodeler2 anymore.)

EM4 Skinner (Will be a plugin for later versions of the EM4 Map Maker, giving you a .dds import/export feature and will be aimed specifically at EM4 skinning (But it could be used as any other image processing program could)

EM4 Advanced Script Generator (Like the other EM4 script generator, but much more advanced.)

Other tools...

Key:

Green - finished

Red - not started

Blue - in progress

Orange - undecided

This is just in concept; as of now I'm still working on drawing a rough draft of the Map Maker, and this 'package' will not be released for some time, if it is released. Just wanted some input.

Comments?

Questions?

Suggestions?

Thank you.

Hey are you working on a new map editer tool where you can create own city by add road highway gress buiding an add new size fire house an add unit to be accpted in new city mod game? An new type of life flight an newer polic dpt an fire dpt an newer hospital an land zoon an new airliner airport with real USA airline coming in an out? An add different type cars truck 18wheeler with trailer in game an be more fun see stuff to game so be less traffic jam they on highway An change unit name of city an color of unit so add full fild mod Version to LA mod its salf of new name like your own city or by update other LA mod in the game the rewrite over old file mod an be update of city or add new stuff in la mod 1.9 or 2.0 file then start game play new game once upload from edit file be installing to mods so be new mod add so the game its still have new mission add or new look of freeplay that be cool. An real tains Simulaton of USA train an train cars so if accdient like train drail or train car accident be cool in own game or add to LA mod 1.9 or 2.0 la mod game like a real 911 call !

I'm look for someone can create hold new layout editer tool for LA mod an other mod or create own city .

Here smaple pic other workshop make own game editer an load to the game with new name or overright to la mod v1.9 or la mod v2.0 like update the game its salf.

Here pic sample an video of editing tool !

Video link ideo

1. Landcaup

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSezgZJ2U0o&feature=related

2.How to create a new route

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKOSp-Hijeo&feature=related

Photo screen found get idea on Attch file pics of edit tool be for like a workshop tool download in to LA mod editer make easy without C++ but can create any big or small city mods to LA mod by upload from edit tool of new file name of game an also tool be create a progam file install download new Version on file people can download to there LA mod !

Thanks

Just a idea

Guest playoff2008

New maps have to be done through Photoshop first :)

Ok have be done throught photoshop 1st an did you like my idea I have be cool of a new tool editer map just like the sample video an photo i found if someone can create new software tool edit to replace old editer mod in EM 4 LA game.

I can not wait for these programs! When I found out that you could make your own mod I was all gun ho.... but now I see the hardware i a little on the expensive side for someone in highschool and you almost have to be a computer wiz to know how to do it lol. So hopefully this will simplify it a little! Thanks can't wait! P.S. I would offer my help if I knew how to do anything srry :sorrysign: