Guest Firefighter18256

Any other

Are there any other Multiplayer Emergency games? not EM1, 2 , 3 like other firefighter games

Hi Firefighter 18256

Fire Department 2 (otherwise known as Fire Captain) and Fire Department 3 are both Multiplayer games that may interest you.

They were released by Monte Christo games, if I remember correctly.

This is a long shot, but you could get the City Life mod for ArmA:Armed Assault. I've never been on one of their servers, but on a similar one, you could be a police officer and issue tickets and arrest people. I think the City Life mod team are trying to integrate fire fighting and paramedics into the game too.

Strictly speaking, it's a role playing mod and you could just end up a civilian, but the vehicles are highly detailed with working lights and sirens. (Also, remember that they're making an emergency/role playing mod for a war simulator. It's going to have it's issues.)

http://citylife.aowc.net//

WIP firemen

Police stop

Plane crash

EMT

is this mod for ARMA Armed assault or another game? By the way do you know if it has been released? thanks for your replies :)

The mod is for ArmA: Armed assault (ArmA: Combat operation to north americans). I believe the mod is in a beta stage, but you can download the mod which will add vehicles, buildings and models to your game. There are also servers running the mod too.