erfd

Photoshop

Does anyone know where to get Photoshop. Also, what tools do I need to make skins for models? BTW, before anyone kills me, I did try to search for the answer. :)

Um, as for photoshop, the CS4, which is their newest one, is quite expensive.and I wouldn't recommend getting it unless you are plannig on making money with it (design studio etc.)

I would recommend probably CS3 or earlier, they still work perfect, and are a lot cheaper, as they aren't as new... And for photosop you need to DL the DDS converter which can be found in the downloads center, so you should have no troubles with anything when you get that...

As for Price range of Photoshop, a legit copy of CS3 is as cheap as 30 or 40 dollars CAD at some stores, (that I seen) becuase where it is "older" soware, Adobe doesn't care as much anymore I guess, so I would recomend investing in photoshop if you can afford it, becuase it is great for so many things, and if not, painshop pro seems pretty good, and I think there is a free version too that will work with DDS(either that, or my friends are pirates, which I cannot endorse here, as I will be warned :P so therefore, I do NOT endorse pirating!)

Well this should help, and as for store names, most technology stores should have it, and definatly look for the smaller game sotres, sometimes you can get a pretty good deal for good software, if you are lucky enough!