Guest Firefighter18256

Any clans/Teams

there are a couple somewhere around the forums, I believe there is one or two left, and I just noticed a new on estarted up... There are quite a bunch of games planned usually for weekends by people.

I'm sorry I cannot find the links to the topics for the multiplayer clans/groups, but I suggest searching around, maybe you'll find something, and if there is nothing left active, you can always start one... The only trouble with that is, only 4 people can play at a time, so that is a minor set back

Guest Firefighter18256
Which are you doing. You make 2 topics.. 1 asking if anyone wants to join your clan or whatever it is, then your asking to join someone elses.

Was this thread a mistake? http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?showtopic=5703

LOL

Well im looking to join one but if i get recruits then ill start my owen. first come first serve lol

Any teams out there Recruiting?

[EDIT by PyroThijs] posts merged, use the edit button next time. Also try the search function (top right hand corner) to find other clans, there are some clans on this forum. [/EDIT]

Edited by pyrothijs

Well im looking to join one but if i get recruits then ill start my owen. first come first serve lol

Any teams out there Recruiting?

There's also a Ducth clan recruiting now:

http://www.demc.tk/

(site's in Dutch)

Edited by pyrothijs