kevind963

Whats the longest time you Have ever been on your PC?

Longest Time on PC  

33 members have voted

1. 1. What is the longest time you have spent on your PC in a day

• 3 Hours
    • 5 Hours
    • 8 Hours
    • 12 Hours
    • 15 Hours
    • MORE!!

+15 here as well i think.. :s

thats what i voted but if i think about it (its 4 am so its a bit hard :P) then it might actually be closer to 8 hours, then a 1-2 hour break and then gaming again for 8-9 hours and then im going to sleep :)

thats what i have done with some of my friends a few times :) so depending on whether the break breaks the consecutive or not it is either 7-9 hours or +14/15 hours :)

so i think i still need some training to beat the norwegian here :)

BTW, dont hope you dislike my use of smileys lol

mine was probably around around 15 hours, and thats when I first got EM3 for christmas in 2007. My mom let me play all day which was awesome. Fun stuff for sure...but the only downside was my eyes wanted to fall out of my head in the end haha.

I have been on the computer for 29 hours then went to bed once. That was when I was building a website and trying to fix errors on it then was playing Everquest for the remaining hours. Addicting game there. Now I am on the computer playing Everquest and 911 First Responders with LA Mod because it is so addicting.

I have been on the computer for 29 hours then went to bed once. That was when I was building a website and trying to fix errors on it then was playing Everquest for the remaining hours. Addicting game there. Now I am on the computer playing Everquest and 911 First Responders with LA Mod because it is so addicting.

You don't think that's just a little bit over the top?? lol 29 hours! That's insane. ha ha.

You don't think that's just a little bit over the top?? lol 29 hours! That's insane. ha ha.

Yea but I'm a work-a-holic. If something isn't working right and I want to get it fixed, I will stay up until it gets fixed because it gets on my nerves....I actually have worked 30 hours straight on a tractor that wasn't quite finished trying to get it prepared for a pull the next day. Well, that is off topic though.

I have at least a 40 hour one... not quite 72 hours, but no pills!

I did this when:

it was last summer, and a clan I agreed to script for was finding a big bug in my script, so I had to wait for info on where it was too, then at that point, i fixed it and decided a game would be good to test/get this scripting thing off my head...

I played at least 5 hours on that..

throughout the rest of the day, I stayed on talking to my friends that live here and talking about stuff... that was nothing and I finished that at about 15 hours... Shortly after we started with a voice dispatch and that went on for hours... After that, there was my 6 hours posting spree... And that was boring

but I went on and on....

I enjoyed the ending, and after that, there was my favorite part... gaming and talking at the same time!!!

I finally called it quits at about 8pm that night, and almost fell asleep... but sure enough, I was back 4 hours later..

I only stopped to use the washroom, get some food, and at the end of it, there was a 45 minute shower... I smelled bad!!!

haha that was my longest time I can remember