Guest cbh84

Hoppahs Lightbars

I was just wondering if there is anyway to use the lightbars from the LA Mod website in editor with

LA Mod 1.8 loaded.

Ive tried to copy and paste the files in the mod folder but in editor it just shows up as a blue box saying missing model file.

My thanks if anyone can help.

are you sure you placed everything in the right areas?

jsut double checking

yes im sure

i tried putting the model folder in model/objects-----and the prototype folder in prototypes/objects folders and it doesnt work

and i tried putting the model folder in model/objects/08 lightbars-----and the prototypes folder in prototypes/objects/08 lightbars and it still doesnt work

I also tried copy and paste items in folder from folder to folder still doesnt work

Im SURE you know this but you know you have to have Hoppah's permission unless you are just using them for personal use.

Just stating the obvious :1046275767_ugly:

yes I know this its for personal use

I have read many posts where things that he has made are locked to prevent theft, I would contact him on this, But i could be wrong...

well it says in the readme that thay are free to use as long as you mention his name if you use it in a mod

Um, if they are locked, that means that I can't go and change the skins and shapes of them without unlocking them. This will not effect if they are usable. All the skins and models in the LA mod are locked, but they are usable in game, just not editable, without unlocking.

Um, if they aren't working, I may know why. Try creating a new object or vehicle, then use the model file for the lightbar. This might, well it should make it work with no issues. If you are still having problems, com eback here.

PS: sorry for the late response, forgot to check this one after.

The other downloads by me are all free to use, so that also means for the lightbar mod. :)

I don't know if the textures and models have been locked. If so, you are still free to unlock them and change them.

I lock/pack models and textures for more than 1 reason.

Hoppah