Guest erfan

Emergency Vehicles involved in accidents

Hey, this topic is about pictures of emergency vehicles from all around the world involved in accidents

so im gonna start it off with my picture

indexphpav4.jpg

Thats the Iranian Highway Patrol police car. found it on the internet today, i have no idea how it ended up underneath those two trucks

It's always boggles me when I hear of emergency vehicles in accidents. Usually it is their fault (scattered time, they are not at fault but not too often) and it just makes me wonder, how do these people not pay enough attention, and manage to do this. Really, when I hear of it, I am worried genualy, but I am also confused at how it went down and why.

Thats my rant about it.... There has only been one emergency vehicle accident in a while here, and that was a brand new dodge charger police car... within a month of purchasing, and they must've spent at least 10 grand doing it up with all the goodies. The driver was responding code 3 to a disturbance, came down a hill, over the limit by at least 30 km/h and crashed into a car and a fire hydrant... The cop was okay, only minor injuries, and the driver of the other car was only left with a broken arm I think. The new car ending up completely wrecked, including all but the rear window lighting(LED Dir bar)

You never know what could happen... Since then though, we've bought a bunch more chargers, and I do believe lectured our officers on what not to do when responding!

here is mine i did not take it but this was a police motorcycle accident in dallas texas wile president clintion was being transported in a presidental convoy ( A wile Ago )

http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/3627/15377705ti3.jpg

sadly he died :1046274283_heul:

my two cents:

name=\"allowFullScreen\" value=\"true\"></param><param name=\"allowscriptaccess\" value=\"always\"></param><embed src=\"
type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" allowscriptaccess=\"always\" allowfullscreen=\"true\" width=\"425\" height=\"344\"></embed></object>">
name=\"allowFullScreen\" value=\"true\"></param><param name=\"allowscriptaccess\" value=\"always\"></param><embed src=\"
type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" allowscriptaccess=\"always\" allowfullscreen=\"true\" width=\"425\" height=\"344\"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

ye, firefighter 111 (or whatever the hell ur name is lol) told me about that months ago. was already planning a mission on it. :)

imma use the youtube vid for the mission intro vid lol so everyone who plays the STLMod can see the most epic fail in the history of mankind :P

Most of the time, I will say that it's due to someone being an idiot and these two stories show it.

Town of Wallkill police accident

now for my story, got this one from a couple of cops at the fire house. Couple of officers were finishing up whatever they were doing and getting back in their patrol cars. They all had their emergency lights on, and there was a patrol car on either side of the road. One cop tried to make a k turn in the road and ended up getting hit by another car. As for the road conditions, they were perfectly fine, and the road has good visibility. To top it all off, the guy was an asshole with the cops as soon as they started talking to them. Now in my opinion, if there's some reason that you can't notice a group of police cars with emergency lights on, then I don't think you should really be driving.

VMER%20acidentada1.JPG

18/11/05 - 23h 50 min: While heading to an train vs pedestrian accident, this emergency vehicle suffered an accident at a junction.

Both Medic and EMT suffered minor injuries, and were discharged from hospital the next day.