Guest miticobeppe

ITALIAN MOD

Guest miticobeppe

hello is an Italian my name and giuseppe… I wanted chiedervi a thing, since they are Italian I would want a MOD all Italian for .pero EMERGENCY 4. does not exist, then I asked myself if could make you it… you have unloaded all your MOD and you are beautifulst… if you have time you can make this MOD Italian? I can give the photos to you of the vehicles and l' audio for the sirens… you can make it? aspect a your answer! nn ago NT if the language not and Italian

Guest Panicxz

Well,

Nobody's really going to make a mod just because you want it...that's the sour truth.

I got one question though, is it true that in Italy, police uses lamborghinis? That'd be cool in a mod.

Guest miticobeppe
Well,

Nobody's really going to make a mod just because you want it...that's the sour truth.

I got one question though, is it true that in Italy, police uses lamborghinis? That'd be cool in a mod.

in Italy the police uses the lamborghini… is a beautiful machine would be beautiful to have it in a MOD or not? but it you can make the MOD?

Guest hansardhaulagewillwupyou
So you're saying there's only 2 Lamborghini Gallardo in Italy? Thought there were more...

:cool:

i think theres three as ive seen all three on a video in italy

in California they have corvettes and they race street racers and if the police win they get a ticket but if the racer wins they can drive off :police:

Shall we stay on topic here guys?

Giuseppe was looking for people who were interested in making an Italian mod.

Guest miticobeppe

thanks ..... return to chiedervi the same question… someone of you puo to create an ITALIAN MOD? but from that one cheho read it exists already. .se is true you would give the link to me of where it I can unload… thanks!

thanks ..... return to chiedervi the same question… someone of you puo to create an ITALIAN MOD? but from that one cheho read it exists already. .se is true you would give the link to me of where it I can unload… thanks!

Making mods is really a lot of work. So it is very unlikely somebody is just going ot make a mod for you. You might want to check out the tutorial section (or the modding section, ain't sure). There is a topic there about reskinning vehicles. that is very easy to do yourself if you have paint or photoshop or something. That way you can make vehicles look Italian while playing.

I did it with my game too, all vehicles look like dutch vehicles.

greetz,

Guest miticobeppe

ok thanks… I had felt… of an ITALIAN MOD….and I had trovatoanche the forum… but they have closed today it and I do not know more what to make! you sapete something?

Guest Grizzly

Sono Italiano, contattami se serve aiuto, guarda i miei modelli nella galleria 3d di google :1046276057_GroupHug:

Translation by EMP staff: I'm Italian, If you need help just contact me. See my pictures of models in google 3D.

SONO ITALIANO, CONTATTAMI SE SERVE AIUTO, GUARDA I MIEI MODELLI NELLA GALLERIA 3D DI GOOGLE :1046276057_GroupHug:

Please talk English in here and do not write in CAPS. It looks like your yelling, nobody likes being yelled at.

I translated the text for you this time.

Guest Grizzly
Please talk English in here and do not write in CAPS. It looks like your yelling, nobody likes being yelled at.

I translated the text for you this time.

Ok sorry, i wasn't yellin, just sometimes don't remember CAPS are on, and I didn't think there were some non-italian interested to the Italian mod, I'm just sorry :police::sorrysign: