Guest PhoenixGA01

Mod for Old Missions

Guest PhoenixGA01

Has anyone ever considerd remakeing the original maps for 911 or EM4. I have never done any Mod work with this game but I'm sure I could learn if someone was willing to do a project like this I would be more than willing to help. I have done a lot of Mod work on older games and recently with some next generation engines. Emergency 3 is more or less the same as Emergncy 4 so redoing those maps wouldn't be much of a differnce but what about doing Emergency or even Emergency 2. I personaly liked the first one the best though the gameplay and graphics are out of date to be sure. That is why I would like to see a Mod like this. If anyone knows of one or would be willing to do one let me know and I'd be glad to help out.

Um, as for remaking the missions and that from previous emergency games?

Well emergency 3 would really just be more of a conversion factor, but as for 1 and 2, I think you would have to remake those missions by hand... That would be harder, and I wouldn't be much help with the Emergency 2, because my version is in german... But as far as I know, Emergency 3 would be more of an updating the graphics and converting it. But I think it would be easier to create the 1 & 2 missions again. And I do agree, the missions are fantastic, and I would love to play them with newer graphics...

Wait, it just hit me, in emergency 1, there are a few missions with multiple floors, as far as I know, in Emergency 4 multiple veiwable floors are not possible, however I could be wrong, so a little bit of a hitch there.