Guest SOCOMcm

Barricades

Guest SOCOMcm

Ive been playing the mod for a while now, great job btw, but i noticed that the police etc can equip barricades, and no vehicle has them, how can i put up barricades, or "enable them"?

and military...

i think that baricade is to hard to set up where you need it because FBI or Military only put down baricade on wrong side ........ but baricade is great thing ......

DOUBLE POSTING IS NOT ALLOWED! EDIT YOUR POST NEXT TIME

//MERGED BY STAN

Ive been playing the mod for a while now, great job btw, but i noticed that the police etc can equip barricades, and no vehicle has them, how can i put up barricades, or "enable them"?

They do have them. You find the barricade in the LAPD SUV and the Sherrif Hummer has them too.

Guest pmadden94

I have been reading through the forums for a while now, and finally got around to make an account. :mukkies:

Now, I know this is a tad off topic :1046276160_schildbacktotopic::sorrysign: but barricades are only available in EM4 correct?

I was playing a mission (I have EM3, LA MOD V2.5) (the mission was protect the president) and I noticed that there were baricades used to keep people behind the parade route. Is there any way you can use those in other missions and/or freeplay. If it is a code, could someone direct me to where I could find it?

P.S. I am a coder myself, just not a good one when i comes to games. (I can code in 4 languages, but have no idea how to apply any of them to EM3)

Thank you for your time, :sporty:

Patrick