Ami89E1234

Favorite places to eat

ok, here are my top 5 fav fast food places:

1. Subway

2. Steak n' Shake

3. BoJangles

4. Taco Bell

5. Wendy's

i also like some of these (not as fast) restaurants: O'Charley's, Shogun, Denny's, IHOP, Bob Evan's, and Waffle House.

so what are some of your favorite places to eat?

ok, here are my top 5 fav fast food places:

1. Subway

2. Steak n' Shake

3. BoJangles

4. Taco Bell

5. Wendy's

i also like some of these (not as fast) restaurants: O'Charley's, Shogun, Denny's, IHOP, Bob Evan's, and Waffle House.

so what are some of your favorite places to eat?

I usually hate eating out for fast food. I'd much rather go to a real restaurant or bistro (don't know if that's an English word as well, but here a bistro is a small restaurant).

My top three:

1: Place du Nord, Amsterdam

2: Het Gouden Huis, Lelystad (Chinese restaurant, also has take away).

3: Antonio's, Lelystad (Italian restaurant, also has take away).

Burger king is the only fast food chain i like to eat at (but i do eat at McD as well)

but when i need fast food im usually going to the local fish'n'chips shop to get that or chinese or a kebab :)

or i just stop at one of those numerous trailers/waggons/small shops where you can buy a burger or hotdog :)

so my list would be

any danish pølsevogn (for a real danish hot dog :D )

somewhere with burgers

burger king

:)

eh i dont get to eat out incredibly much. (takeout or drive-thru is more often)

but i forgot to mention 2 fast food places i like: White Castle and Sonic (nobody talk to me; i jsut ate a third of a White Castle crave case and not feeling incredibly great right now)

and for anyone who wants to know: Bo•Jangles is a southern restaurant that is like KFC (they have chicken) but BoJangles is 10000% better than KFC (the chicken actually tastes good (like chicken :rolleyes:) and homemade)

Burger King and McDonalds are ok: i would rather eat at Burger King, but the fries and breakfasts are better at McDonalds :P

and i also like Culvers (good stuff, that frozen custard. and theyre burgers r good too)

lol i like pretty much any place with gyros (or in Germany, Döner Kebab) and i also like Applebees

wouldnt it be an 'ice dog'? :P

haha you'd think so eh :P

1) Subway (Pizza sub with onions and banana peppers, plus ranch and chipotle sauce...and parmesan :)

2) Tim Horton's (BELT Bacon Egg Lettuce Tomato, and a nice Iced Cappucino to go along with it :P)

3) Wendy's (Single with everything no pickle)

4) McD's (Angus Burger)

5) Some za (pizza)

:) My little list of favourite foods

em4freak

mine for Subway: foot long Meatball Marinara on Italian, toasted, with american cheese, lettuce an tomatoes. *MMMMMMMM* REALLY good, try it, its the only thing i ever get there. :gut:

and i can make chocolate shakes that taste EXACTLY like Steak n' Shake shakes lol

i like the triples at Wendy's; theyre nothing to me. the only things that are big to me (in a NORMAL fast food place, not talkin about bars that have 10 lb burgers :P although that would be good) are Triple and Quad Whoppers. the biggest ive ever had at BK is a double Whopper.

too bad all the Wendy's that i know of by my house shut down :(

mine for Subway: foot long Meatball Marinara on Italian, toasted, with american cheese, lettuce an tomatoes. *MMMMMMMM* REALLY good, try it, its the only thing i ever get there. :gut:

EEEEEEWWWWW! rabbit food >.< I only eat my subs with meat and cheese lol. :D

The only places that are fast food around here are... McDonalds, Burger King, KFC, subway and baguette express (still got to try it). But we have bakeries that are good at lunch time. Stephens, Greggs, Hunter's and Bayne's. :)

Is Pizza hut still called Pizza hut in America? It's called 'Pasta hut' here, so people realise that they sell more than just pizza :lach:

Too bad, I'm a vegan which means I don't eat any products that comes from animals...

*gasp* thats practically a sin here in the Midwest lol (BEEF, BEEF, PORK, PORK.... CHICKEN :P)! but i do have a friend whos vegan. thank god im an omnivore; protein shakes dont sound too good

Too bad, I'm a vegan which means I don't eat any products that comes from animals...

*Reports of communist activity in the area. Dispatch armed response teams to investigate*

I need to stop play Destroy all humans :P

Guess it's good to hear you're vegan and following a good belief. :)

I wish there are Bob Evan's in Britain, they're great. Same with Wendy's, although I haven't had anything from there before lol.

Oh, I can't believe I forgot; Fish and chip shops :D I love them, although the only decent one nearby is Valenti's in Kirkaldy, which is quite a drive away :(

Everyone at school thinks "The Golden chip" is a great place. Sure, they do deals for school kids with relativly large portions, but the food from there.....ugh...Could you even call it food? I won't be surprised if that shop knocks a year off your life everytime you eat there.

Anyone ever tried a fried marsbar? My dad hates it, whereas my mum thinks it's good. Might be worth it though, who doesn't want a mars bar covered in batter...

friedmars.jpg

Yummy

Am I the only one who thinks it looks like there's some kind of fungus on that Mars bar?

Looks pretty disgusting to me, I probably wouldn't eat it if someone served that to me...

Yeah, looks pretty disgusting, but don't knock it till you try it :P I'm still yet to try it lol...

*Reports of communist activity in the area. Dispatch armed response teams to investigate*

I need to stop play Destroy all humans :P

Guess it's good to hear you're vegan and following a good belief. :)

I wish there are Bob Evan's in Britain, they're great. Same with Wendy's, although I haven't had anything from there before lol.

Oh, I can't believe I forgot; Fish and chip shops :D I love them, although the only decent one nearby is Valenti's in Kirkaldy, which is quite a drive away :(

Everyone at school thinks "The Golden chip" is a great place. Sure, they do deals for school kids with relativly large portions, but the food from there.....ugh...Could you even call it food? I won't be surprised if that shop knocks a year off your life everytime you eat there.

Anyone ever tried a fried marsbar? My dad hates it, whereas my mum thinks it's good. Might be worth it though, who doesn't want a mars bar covered in batter...

friedmars.jpg

Yummy

That's probably one of the most unhealthiest food ever. May I guess, did the americans invent it?