MikeyPI

New Models:

Never again do I have to touch the DTS so I am very happy now. I have not had to ram any and since I am done hopefully hours of therapy will make the pain go away, maybe it is wishful thinking but I hope the nightmares stop now :1046276372_bawling:

Ahh... the hellish Cadillac limo, ram any of those off the road yet?

in all seriousness though.

Great job, lovin' it!

Because the majority of it is done with textures, so it really doesnt effect gameplay by having the vehicle's interior detailled. Plus, it does make a difference compared to a blank interior on a car. Just shows a bit more professionalism when you take the time to do the whole vehicle well.

If you are asking me, I have to finish my base models before I pick a location. I would hope that you can guess that I am going to choose an american city. I want to make sure I actually have the cars I'll need before I go and try to find a place to do a mod. The Presidential Limo was Requested for the LA Mod, so I figured since I have to do one of the vehicles anyway, I might as well clear the fleet so that should a mission require one I won't have to go back and redo the work later on. I tend to do that with all of my cars I do.

Nice cars! :rolleyes:

But I didn't get you... What mod are you making??

Chevrolet caprice maybe old vehicle for LA mod

There is already an older Caprice used as yellow cab (a taxi) in the LA Mod.

I believe that one is from 1993 or something. Where do you need an '89 Caprice for?

Besides that, this is not a topic for suggestions.