eyespy900

my 1st models

hi i have been making some models and have followed the uv tutorial, and have now managed to learn to uv too. thanks hoopah. was a little hard but managed it in the end.

here is the 2 models i have made, the 1st one is a rescue tender (RW) used at road traffic collisions, and the 2nd is a command support unit (control unit) used at major incidents.

any comments would be useful.

***eyespy900***

rthelpjm3.th.jpg

controlunittu7.th.jpg

here is the completed models with thier skins added

scanialz3.th.jpg

no, i aint used no parts bits from ur models, i only used the same livery, being as it was my idea to do ur models in it, , all MY models have been build from scratch. read the page alittle help. u can see i have made them all from scrach, plus my models r nothing like urs at all, u have not even got the rescue tender in use mod, nor the alp and not even the control unit, and as for the scania in ur mod, mine is 100% totally diffrent.

here is my lastest model, and as u can see it is a hose layer lorry. it is just for show and has no fuctions at the moment.

but with recent development with hose scripts that some people have been developing this unit might be useful in the near future.

the next fire engine i am doing is a bulk foam lorry

thanks for looking

***eyespy900***

hllaz0.th.jpg

scanialineupoi9.th.jpg

Ain't that Hose Layers Truck from London?

I seen it already somewhere here...

this hose layer is from essex and is the only one in essex, it is based at Hadleigh fire station. london do have hose layers, but they r on volvo demountable units, the one from essex has 2 huge drums of hose on the back. it carries 2 km of hose if i am not mistaken.

***eyespy900***

hi all i have beem working on a new model dont think anyone has made one of these yet.

it is a steyr pinzgauer. it is a 6x6 off road / all terrian unit, in real life it carried a 105m ladder and a hose reel that can be used used while the unit is moving unlike normal front line units, this is useful when fighting large field fires and other fires in open areas

any comments welcome

***eyespy900***

pinzwipnj7.th.jpg

here is my new lastest unit, it is a MAN TGA prime mover. it is carrying a high volume pumping unit *hvpu) . in real life this unit usually carries 1 hvpu and 1 hose box containing 1km (0.62 miles) of 6" hose it can also carry 2 hose boxes instead of the hvpu again with each holding 1km of 6" hose. the hvpu box holds a powerful generator and a powerful sucktion pump (hydro-sub 150) this pump can be placed in to any open water source that is a minimum of 6" deep, and is capable of pumping 4000 litres of water per minute. also carried on this unit is a hose retrival unit, which drains the hose and with the help of 2 fire fighters stores the hoses back in the box.

the pm can also be fitted out with the usual usar pods too, but since there is limited use for usar in the game at the moment, i will make the usar box at a later date.

in the game because at the moment hose laying is not possible i have places a tlf monitor on the hvpu box, the pm can drop the box off and then it will automatically start fighting the fire. i am still messing around with the box it's self at the moment.

here is what i have made took about 7 hours to do, any coments welcome as always.

***eyespy900***

hvpuscreenlt2.th.jpg