Guest brett

Notruf [Emergency] California Mod Question

Hello. This mod, the Notruf California Mod, which translates to Emergency California, is completely in German. It is a great mod from the vehicles to the new missions, but I can't read any of it.... Can anybody out there translate this mod, or is there already a translated version out there? Please help me because this is a great mod and I don't want to have to uninstall it!!! :1046276372_bawling:

Here is the link to the mod page: http://downloads.emergency-planet.com/inde...=view&id=45

Lol, an american mod in german! hahaha

Can't speak german, sorry :(

LOL Yeah I thought the same thing.....

You COULD use Google Translator and translate it, but IDK what files to edit and stuff......

Yay! It works! But on the second mission, where is the source of the contaminated water? Cause I can't find it.....

It's a fire hydrant near a construction site. I believe there is a church or a aquare or somethng to the west of the fire. Near that church/square some men are working at the road, they can direct you to the faulty hydrant. Use a fire fighter to close it and stop the contamination.

greetz,

It's a fire hydrant near a construction site. I believe there is a church or a aquare or somethng to the west of the fire. Near that church/square some men are working at the road, they can direct you to the faulty hydrant. Use a fire fighter to close it and stop the contamination.

greetz,

Ok thanks. I'll heck it out! :D