Guest Cop2Be

Portland Oregon Mod

Hey,

So i want to make a portland oregon mod just in case you haven't figured that out yet. I need ppl who can help do things. I will provide any pictures videos or other research/info that anyone needs. I dont have alot of experience with modding but i am good with computers. Pictures of vehicles will be up in this thread asap!

Here are some pics and a link to a youtube video. There are 4 major police agencies in the greater portland area. Portland police, Multnomah County Sheriff, Clackamas County Sheriff and Oregon State Police. Portland Fire and Clackamas Fire. AMR is the leading ambulance company in the area. Future pics to come are . . . Clackamas county sheriff - k-9 tahoe, f-250, f150, motorcycle, river patrol, swat and other misc units. For portland police still to come . . . swat, motorcycle and other misc units. For Oregon State troopers . . . expedition, motorcycle and other misc units. For Multnomah . . . swat and other misc units. Basically every police agency has crown victorias, chargers (except multnomah), expeditions/tahoes, swat, bomb squad, motorcycles. Clackamas is the most wealthy and patrols the rivers and a very large portion around portland including mount hood. portland and clackamas each have city works but i dont feel that pics of that are important, if you want some let me know. More pics in next post.

post-2947-1228381830.jpg

post-2947-1228381844.jpg

post-2947-1228381855.jpg

post-2947-1228381883.jpg

post-2947-1228381910.jpg

post-2947-1228381957.jpg

post-2947-1228381973.jpg

post-2947-1228381990.jpg

Hello, in order to see this mod get assistance from the people who are around on this forum and have the ability to do some of the things you want to do, I suggest that you pick up a modeling program, in the FAQ I list a few that are free if you are a little tight on money or just do not know if you can develop the skills to model yourself. Modeling is relatively easy to do with a good bit of patience and practice, I hope that you will take the time to try out one or more of the programs and try to start your own mod off yourself. If you can manage to at least start to build your mod, I am sure you will probrably get more offers of assistance from some of the other mod makers here. We all have our own projects and usually help one another out, so we can't all afford to run around trying to help everyone that is out there that wants assistance. Which is why I suggest to anyone that wants to make a mod to try to start off on their own, if you can manage to get at least a good start going you will be supprised how much enthusiasm in the community your mod can create.

Goodluck to you,

Mike

Link to tools and skills required to build a mod FAQ

I would like to make a special thanks to MikeyPl for all of his patience and help. I would also like to add that the first model of this mod should be up in this thread by the end of the month.