Guest brett

Water Park Mission Help

yeah i just could not remember if there was but your right i remember that is in a small power house just follow the power lines and there will be a small shack next to the fence neer the trees. on the other side of the fence there are some people the swithc is in the shack. Thanks Sirius7dk for jaring my memory i feel stupid now " hangs head sadly" :1046276372_bawling:

I guess u mean the mission with the water pool?

Well, in that case.

right of the water dome is a small house. Open that house with an firefighter+axe. And then let the engineer enter it and turn all engines off.

Emergency 3 or 4 and welcome to the fourm :sporty::prop:

Even if there ain't a waterpark in EM4...

Look where it's posted next time :)

> International Emergency Fan Forum (Emergency 1,2,3 & 4) > Emergency 3 > [EN] Modding & Mod Help

Even if there ain't a waterpark in EM4...

Look where it's posted next time :)

> International Emergency Fan Forum (Emergency 1,2,3 & 4) > Emergency 3 > [EN] Modding & Mod Help

Whoops! Sorry about the wrong section!

And thanks to all. I have found it!

But should it not be in this section?? because its not in a mod but in the normal game??

International Emergency Fan Forum (Emergency 1,2,3 & 4) > Emergency 3 > [EN] Help > Mission Help

But should it not be in this section?? because its not in a mod but in the normal game??

International Emergency Fan Forum (Emergency 1,2,3 & 4) > Emergency 3 > [EN] Help > Mission Help

Actually yes, but the question was if he posted in the EM4 or EM3 section. He clearly posted in the EM3 section.

BTW topic moved to correct section and closed (to prevent everybody from going on about the different forum sections), thnx for the tip USMC.

greetz,