looneyboy714

Wales Mod

New Screens :

BMW X5 Traffic Unit Stops A Speeder

x5stopph6.th.jpgthpix.gif

Police Are Pursuing A Stolen Car Which Promtly Crashes Into A Lampost, The Police Surround The Car And Arrest The Fleeing Driver But The Passenger Is Still Trapped, So The Fire Service And Ambulance Service Are Called.

chasecrashdq9.th.jpgthpix.gif

chasecrash2cb4.th.jpgthpix.gif

Units Shown: Bmw X5 Police, Landrover Discovery mk2 Police, Bmw 5 Series Estate Police,Mercedes E Class Estate Police, Skoda Octavia Unmarked Police, Mercedes Sprinter Van Police, Audi A4 Estate Doctor, Mercedes Atego Rescue Unit Fire And Mercedes Sprinter Ambulance

Thanks For The Interest

James

1 New Screens : BMW X5 Traffic Unit Stops A Speeder

x5stopph6.th.jpgthpix.gif

Police Are Pursuing A Stolen Car Which Promtly Crashes Into A Lampost, The Police Surround The Car And Arrest The Fleeing Driver But The Passenger Is Still Trapped, So The Fire Service And Ambulance Service Are Called.

chasecrashdq9.th.jpgthpix.gif

chasecrash2cb4.th.jpgthpix.gif

Units Shown: Bmw X5 Police, Landrover Discovery mk2 Police, Bmw 5 Series Estate Police,Mercedes E Class Estate Police, Skoda Octavia Unmarked Police, Mercedes Sprinter Van Police, Audi A4 Estate Doctor, Mercedes Atego Rescue Unit Fire And Mercedes Sprinter Ambulance

Thanks For The Interest

James

Thanks, Im Now Beggining Progress On The People Skins :D

So Screens Will Be Soon :D

Bazz: Why Did You Quote My Post? :gruebel:

And Don't PM Me Multiple Times, When I Get Round To Answering I Will :D

By The Way Moderators What Does My Mod Need To Be Put Into The Other Modifications Section , I Was Just Wandering :hallo:

James

Thanks, Im Now Beggining Progress On The People Skins :D

So Screens Will Be Soon :D

Bazz: Why Did You Quote My Post? :gruebel:

And Don't PM Me Multiple Times, When I Get Round To Answering I Will :D

By The Way Moderators What Does My Mod Need To Be Put Into The Other Modifications Section , I Was Just Wandering :hallo:

James

sorry that may have been my brother i only know that it was not me

James

if you meet these requirements you can start a topic there. If you aren't able to you can contact Stan or Hoppah with a few examples of your work and they can give you permission.

see this announcement

Guest Emergency4

Wow this is cool! im new to this but it all looks very good any idea on the estimated time it will be completed? and is there still going to be the facility to turn the sirens on and off like on the LA mod? this is cool. 1 more thing. What about trojan units like our forces over here have armed police so that might be qwuite cool to add.

Just some ideas lol!

Keep up ace work!

Hey do we know when this is going to be completed it looks amazing already! wicked! cant wait to play it hehe!. lol anyways. was just wandring about armed police is there going to specifically be armed police on this game coz our forces dont all carry guns, Or tasers. and will there be asps? (batons) just wandering like.

also was just thinking. how about having st John ambuilance on there because they do alot of work for the NHS in wales so that might be a good idea like.

Posts merged by PyroThijs, as nick said: use the edit button next time

Edited by pyrothijs

Wales Mod Progress Halted Due To Computer Crash And Loosing All Work Due To External Hardrive Going With The Computer, Isnt It Great When Things All Go Bad At Once?

There Will Be St Jhons Because Wales Does Have Them :D

And Unfortuantly The Game Will Not Allow Asps Or Tazers

And Yes There Will Be Seperate Armed Responce Units Due To All Welsh Officers Are Mainly Unarmed

Wales Isnt That Different From England Just Different Wording And Units, For Example Police = Heddlu Ambulance = Ambwilans Fire= Tan, But The Insignia On The Cars Are In Welsh And English, Mostly English

Im Not Actually Welsh , Im English But I Live Here And Had To Learn The Language Even Though Its Not Used Much

Mod Should Be Back In Business Soon

Thanks For Interest

James

Guest Emergency4
:cheers: Oh Hail St. John.. :bia:

lol deffinatly! haha

Can't wait for this md its gunna be ace! wish i could help lol burt no nothing about it at all!

how are you getting on with it now wnyways

Guest Emergency4

Hey hey, sorry to hear about the crash mate. i have got one question what is a scripter? lol i'd love to help some way but i am completely shoddy at this type of thing! lol

hope its all working now! cant wait to play it looks ace.