w00d

Submod: New Freeplay map v1.2 Released!

Has anyone been having any trouble with calls near the hospital. it seems that all the suspects get stuck in the wall and only way I can get them is either send the fire airplane and put heavy water on him to kill him so I can pick him up or start a new game. I tried to use a police officer to shoot or arrest him but no go. Anyone know a fix to this?

You can't stop all events from happening because I think fires and injury calls are completely random. But if you want to change how often you want a event to happen or disable them, go into your Specs folder and open fp_parms_endless and scroll through there and change the <Enabled value = "1" /> to <Enabled value = "0" /> and that should disable it.

<!-- JH -->
<EFPEventFall>
<Enabled value = "1" />
<!-- AverageFrequency: average number of events per 10 minutes -->
<AverageFrequency value = "0.7" />
<Worth value = "4.0" />
<SupervisorStart value = "ID_SUPERV_EVENT17" />
<SupervisorFinish value = "" />
</EFPEventFall>

to

<!-- JH -->
<EFPEventFall>
<Enabled value = "0" />
<!-- AverageFrequency: average number of events per 10 minutes -->
<AverageFrequency value = "0.7" />
<Worth value = "4.0" />
<SupervisorStart value = "ID_SUPERV_EVENT17" />
<SupervisorFinish value = "" />
</EFPEventFall>

-

thanks for the help, that did what i needed. Now if i can just get 75 % of all those cars of the map i would be good, lol.

Has anyone been having any trouble with calls near the hospital. it seems that all the suspects get stuck in the wall and only way I can get them is either send the fire airplane and put heavy water on him to kill him so I can pick him up or start a new game. I tried to use a police officer to shoot or arrest him but no go. Anyone know a fix to this?

I think all you cando,is shoot them dead with a police officer,thats if this is a suspect,then send in an ambulance,and remove them with the stretcher,you also get an injured person under the wall sometimes,and you have to use the ambulance and stretcher team to remove them,hope this helps

I think all you cando,is shoot them dead with a police officer,thats if this is a suspect,then send in an ambulance,and remove them with the stretcher,you also get an injured person under the wall sometimes,and you have to use the ambulance and stretcher team to remove them,hope this helps

I tried to shoot the suspect but couldn't get the shoot icon to come up. So that's when I decided to call in the airplane. So I know what to do now when someone gets stuck in the wall.

Guest BloodBiker

I've installed the map, when i goto freeplay the new map is showing in the top corner but the map is still the old map with just an additional fire station in the top right of the map. Any ideas please.

Paul

I've installed the map, when i goto freeplay the new map is showing in the top corner but the map is still the old map with just an additional fire station in the top right of the map. Any ideas please.

Paul

Try to reinstall it. There isn't a fire station in the top right of the freeplay map. There is one in the center right and in the top left.

Only thing I can tell you.

LA 1,8?????new freeplay???'

Well, the topic says it all. For the first question, you could find them through these last 2 pages about the LA 1.8 mod. The answers are: yes it is LA 1.8 compatible and yes it is a new freeplay map.

when is the Second Edition coming out? and is the lag on the cars fix .Thank :happy:

He posted earlier saying he lost all his data so there probably won't be a second edition.

BTW, just a heads up, your not suppose to ask for release dates on these forums.

Can someone make new upload "no on Rapidshare" because i can't download from rapid.... i dont have premium account

please!!!

Don't have to be a premium member to download it. It gives you 2 options which one is free user and other is premium user. Just choose the free user and it will make you wait like 30 sec before it downloads.