Guest pappy02us

aesthetic prototypes

Guest pappy02us

I am trying to add the DLK ladder to an engine in the LA MOD it is purely for aesthetic value. I've placed the ladder on the truck in the prototype editor and edited all the files, but when I start the game the unit shows up without the ladder. Is it not possible to put non-functional prototype on units?

Guest Firefighter21213
I am trying to add the DLK ladder to an engine in the LA MOD it is purely for aesthetic value. I've placed the ladder on the truck in the prototype editor and edited all the files, but when I start the game the unit shows up without the ladder. Is it not possible to put non-functional prototype on units?

Hello,

Not exactly sure if you have tried this,But when i add things to any vehicles for "looks only" all i do is go into the vehicle and edit the childs...Add whatever I want and then save the mod...I never have changed any files by adding things for looks....If you havnt tried that...Just go into the vehicle in Map editor and edit the Childs of the unit.Should work... Also if the unit is already placed on the Map,you have to delete the Old model and add the new one you changed to the map..Meaning if you changed something delete the unit your editing off the map,then once edited,place it on the map.