Commander Rasseru

The Official Tokyo Mod Topic! 東京MOD!

What help do you need, how much do you have in game? I love the idea of this mod. Tokyo is great, want to go there some day. :12:

Most research for the game is done. So we don't need pictures and videos. I keep an eye open for new things that happen.

I can edit and make maps with out using EM4 images. But I need buildings for the maps.

Models, Scripting, Skinning, and Artwork is are current needs.

If have to do skinning... I would.

Just need the help.

any chance of the older ElF NKR pumpers making it into the game? :D

I drive an older one. Had an osaka siren originally. lol

ha ha, I don't know what pumper you are talking about. Show me a picture.

If you know a pumper of this model in active service in Tokyo. I will try to get it in the Mod some day.

Guest SanJuan09

here ya go

6289_100159133333597_100000185312216_1640_5822598_n.jpg

6289_100159130000264_100000185312216_1639_1750657_n.jpg

thats me in green. lol

We have two of those Isuzu ELF Nkr pumpers right now and one Mitsubishi canter. The one I drove in that pic oroginally had osaka sirens as well as the osaka light bar I believe. it had that little yellow taxi looking light too. lol

We're waiting on a delivery for a newer hino, newer canter and an isuzu giga water tender.

here ya go

thats me in green. lol

We have two of those Isuzu ELF Nkr pumpers right now and one Mitsubishi canter. The one I drove in that pic oroginally had osaka sirens as well as the osaka light bar I believe. it had that little yellow taxi looking light too. lol

We're waiting on a delivery for a newer hino, newer canter and an isuzu giga water tender.

That looks like a Mini Pumper. We will have those in the Mod. But we did not pick the models yet.

Sadly, Newer and common models are on the top of the list.

Guest SanJuan09

Yay! no worries. We'll be getting the newer mini pumpers and the ranger engine like in your sig so that should be fine :D cant wait :D

I love how they have the courtesy bell for when youre going 10-19 lol

Yay! no worries. We'll be getting the newer mini pumpers and the ranger engine like in your sig so that should be fine :D cant wait :D

I love how they have the courtesy bell for when youre going 10-19 lol

Just hope the Mod starts moving again.

I was looking into learning skinning and doing lights as I know nothing about modelling and scripting so I'd be glad to help

Skinning is on the bottom of the list of for skilled members to the team. Since that my job to the project.

That is a issue that currently be looked into and it is not like Japan is the only nation that rejects patients from hospitals. ERs in the big US cities had lost patients for not rejecting... But lacking in staff to take care patient at hospital. If a hospital in Japan or any other nation rejects patients to go to their hospital. They have a better chance to go to another hospital and get the care. Than just wait in the ER room for medical staff.

The most important thing with this web article. That their is no active source from any news media to this article. The web article could be false.

If oyou need help , i can help making videos of the mod, so the mod will be popular, i don't know about modding so i only can help in recording videos.

here you can see my youtube channel, the last video has better quality than the first ( because in the first video i used a bad programm) http://www.youtube.com/user/InformatikoAle

if you are interested PM me

thanks and you are doing a good job