Hoppah

What other games do play or have you played on your computer?

I never knew they had forklift simulator haha

Belive me, they have simulator games for the strangest things... :P

chrisblaalid, if you like jumping from buildings you should play assassins creed, I really liked climbing buildings and jumping from there, but I'd say that the game went worse from 3rd :(

And I like ships so I want to get ship simulator extremes, I only have the demo...

I got AC on PS3.. :P and yes, climbing and jumping is FUN :P

games i play

Garry's mod is my #1 i own a server and i like building with physics----436 hours 65.6 hours just in the last 5 days

Team Fortress 2---Good game just got it----6.4hours 6.4 in the last 3 days

Grand Theft Auto IV----3.4 hours in the last 3 weeks having issues with some of my mods crashing the game

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas----2.8 hours this week dont play too much cause i have better things to do

Prison Tycoon 4----My dad is a sheriff and it was his Birthday few days ago so i got him this ive played 5 mins of this game

Sid Meier's Railroad's----1.5 hours just started dad got me hooked on this game one day had to beat the other guys

this is it for now but i have tons more

I can't find that game on google. Is it realeased already or is it a mod?

It's a German game, sorry. But it uses xml files so changing it is easy enough.

http://secure.simmarket.com/rettungswagen-simulator-2012.phtml

Is it just driving?

You start off in the ambulance dispatch centre/cottage, (which you can walk around.) You'll receive a call to an incident, and head outside to see your partner in the required ambulance. You drive to the scene, park, get out, then find the victim. An overhead camera will show the medics tending to the victim and present you with a number of red crosses on the victim, each indicating an injury. Click on the cross and choose the correct procedure to carry out (you earn more points for making less mistakes).Once all injuries are dealt with, you see the medics load the patient into the back. You then have to drive to the hospital, where you see the patient being unloaded. After that, you drive back to the dispatch centre and head inside to the computer to write a report - the report ends the mission and gives a breakdown of where you scored points and lost points.

I'll get more screens or a video showing the whole procedure.

Oh look, another German game - can't be translated and limiting their target audience.

flughafenfeuerwehr2011-10-0208-56-13-69.jpg

flughafenfeuerwehr2011-10-0208-57-23-41.jpg

flughafenfeuerwehr2011-10-0218-28-43-19.jpg

It's pretty fun. You get assigned a specific vehicle for your shift and you're in charge of making sure it has fuel and water/foam.

Depending on the severity of the incident, more units are dispatched. Only you will be dispatched to small incidents (e.g bin fires). A few vehicles might be dispatched to a small aircraft fire, and the whole station can be dispatched for a large commercial plane fire/crash.

I'm not a high enough rank to drive one of the big aircraft foam tenders :(

edit: Some extras.

flughafenfeuerwehr2011-10-0221-23-42-24.jpg

flughafenfeuerwehr2011-10-0221-30-34-84.jpg

2nd edit: Sorry, it's called "Flughafen-Feuerwhr simulator" and is 20 Euros

Let's see....

Battlefield 1942

- Road to Rome

- Secret Weapons of WWII

Battlefield Vietnam

Battlefield 2

- Armored Fury

- Euro Forces

Sims 3

World in Conflict

Halo: Combat Evolved <---- STILL PC :D

Star Trek: Online

America's Army 3

Minecraft

Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity

911: FR

Project: Reality <---- Mod for BF2

Flight Simulator X

Rollercoaster Tycoon 3: Platinum

CoD: WaW

Garry's Mod

Counterstrike: Source

Team Fortress 2

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 <-------- Xbox 360 and Steam

Star Trek: Legacy

Silent Hunter III

Halo: Reach <--- Xbox 360

Portal 2 <---- Steam/Xbox 360

Call of Duty: Black Ops <---- Big Mistake

and more........

Some important news for anyone interested

Oh look, another German game - can't be translated and limiting their target audience.

2nd edit: Sorry, it's called "Flughafen-Feuerwhr simulator" and is 20 Euros

Airport firefighter simulator has been released in English. You can buy it at SimMarket. If you've already bought the German version from SimMarket, they'll give you a link to download the English version after you've logged in.

BOught it and I love it it. Did a good job at keeping what goes on in a real station setting with daily meeings, doing inspections around the airport, etc. Very good game if you like realisic themed simulators.

Going more in depth:

You start off talking to the chief, you go on a very long walk through the fire hall and bay. Character movement isn't very good so this part can be very annoying. After that you get to tour the airport with chief. Take note of main locations to make responses easier.

Your first shift starts in the morning meeting. You get your vehicle assignment and your daily task for the day. Your first one will be unit 1 on fence inspection. This is a long process especially as you get calls throughout the process. After the inspection you can drive around, hang out at station, etc.

-The shifts are accelerated 24 hr shifts with different settings in options.

-The airport has very good realistic scenery setup.

-station model is bare, not super detailed.

-vehicle models are good with good lighting

-calls vary from trash bin fires to tree fires to structure fires to plane fires.

Overall I like the game. It lacks some important things like gearing up and scba tanks, but it does good job and I really like it. Once you get through the first very long parts, it becomes enjoyable.

If your like me you can really get into it by doing things like washing the truck, etc.

I play:

• Emergency 4
  • Cities in Motion
  • Ski Sim 2012
  • Airport FF Sim 2012
  • Minecraft

On Xbox:

• Test Drive Unlimited 2
  • Burnout Paradise
  • Iron Man 2
  • The Sims 3
  • Lego Batman
  • Driver: SF
  • Minecraft 360
  • Midnight Club LA

On Wii:

• RH: Firefighter
  • (I have more but they aren't sim or emergency related)

BOught it and I love it it. Did a good job at keeping what goes on in a real station setting with daily meeings, doing inspections around the airport, etc. Very good game if you like realisic themed simulators. Going more in depth: You start off talking to the chief, you go on a very long walk through the fire hall and bay. Character movement isn't very good so this part can be very annoying. After that you get to tour the airport with chief. Take note of main locations to make responses easier. Your first shift starts in the morning meeting. You get your vehicle assignment and your daily task for the day. Your first one will be unit 1 on fence inspection. This is a long process especially as you get calls throughout the process. After the inspection you can drive around, hang out at station, etc. -The shifts are accelerated 24 hr shifts with different settings in options. -The airport has very good realistic scenery setup. -station model is bare, not super detailed. -vehicle models are good with good lighting -calls vary from trash bin fires to tree fires to structure fires to plane fires. Overall I like the game. It lacks some important things like gearing up and scba tanks, but it does good job and I really like it. Once you get through the first very long parts, it becomes enjoyable. If your like me you can really get into it by doing things like washing the truck, etc.

How much did this cost you? In US dollars? This looks great! Also, do calls randomly come in or are they like missions? I mean like 911 Fr in Endless game mode type of thing.