Newfoundking

Guess the Emergency Vehicle Challenge

Just to clarify for future rounds, you can't ask where a unit was found, you guess waht department it belongs to. Like the SJRFD here goes to all places, sometimes will get called to assist with major fires a good half hour or more out on the highway, so you could be showing me a firetruck from my city spotted in Bay Roberts... It still belongs to the SJRFD though. Espcially with Ambulances, I see many many many ambulances from outside of St. John's in here every day, doesn't mean they are Eastern Health, or St. John's but they are just seen here... The point of this game is to geuss the vehicle's department, or city or state or country. Depending on the poster's choice.

Also, Thonotosassa??

Exhibit A

Exihibit B

Post time of exhibit A 02:21 PM My time

Post time of exhibit B 02:50 PM My time

Time difference, 29 minutes... That's a lot of time to miss the post... Just sayin'

Anywho, randomperson, you're up.

yes, you are right

it's just that saw the pic and i wrote tampa, florida

and then i scrolled dawn and saw that randomperson already said that and then i edited my post and wrote ouch, too late ;)

perfect example of why I shouldn't be allowed to post a picture. Sorry njboy

No, really, don't worry about it. It doesn't matter to me if don't get a turn on a forum game. I think the problem was that we probably posted our two messages at the same time, so mine didn't show up as a new one to you.