Newfoundking

Guess the Emergency Vehicle Challenge

Mikes right (impossible how he found out lol)

Mike is really just a supercomputer attached to the internet and can use google and other search engines to find out anything to do with emergency services :P :1046275747_biggthumpup:

EDIT: Is the picture from Texas, maybe Dallas???

I hate yellow fire engines. I can't think of anywhere that uses them (minus airports)

Mike is really just a supercomputer attached to the internet and can use google and other search engines to find out anything to do with emergency services :P :1046275747_biggthumpup:

EDIT: Is the picture from Texas, maybe Dallas???

I hate yellow fire engines. I can't think of anywhere that uses them (minus airports)

Nope, not from Dallas :)

LACoFD San Miguel, CA

1) Not from San Miguel.

2) San Miguel isn't anywhere near LA County. In fact it's 145 miles from the most northen LACoFD station.

I'm still impressed... I figured it would take a few more hours than that...Out of curiosity how did you find it?

I'll give up my secret on this one since it was beyond simple. Usually I am just familiar with the dept's having either worked with them, know people on them, seen their rigs in trade publications or something along those lines. This time it was simply a matter of putting "westmont fire dept" in google images and well, it was really easy from there.

And since many of you have found that all of the the images I had previously posted were on my website, I've decided to go elsewhere since that isn't much of a challenge now is it????

Looking for Department, City, State

guess7.jpg.png

(and no, it's not LAPD or any vehicle/dept in the game)

I'll give up my secret on this one since it was beyond simple. Usually I am just familiar with the dept's having either worked with them, know people on them, seen their rigs in trade publications or something along those lines. This time it was simply a matter of putting "westmont fire dept" in google images and well, it was really easy from there.

And since many of you have found that all of the the images I had previously posted were on my website, I've decided to go elsewhere since that isn't much of a challenge now is it????

Looking for Department, City, State

guess7.jpg.png

(and no, it's not LAPD or any vehicle/dept in the game)

Folsom, California Police Department

scratch

The unit is from the Los Angeles California Unified School District Police

knew I'd seen it somewhere.

Mike, I believe I bet you and it is South Carolina highway patrol, more to come, just had to post trhis so Mike wouldnt get it...Columbia for the cty?and obviously the south Carolina highway patrol is part of South Carolina

See what happens when I nap? There are quite a few nifty pics (including that one) on this site.