Newfoundking

Guess the Emergency Vehicle Challenge

I'll give it to you rather than continue on like this, it's the Monroe Joint Fire District.

Thanks :P Out of curiosity, where on that radio site was that written? I couldn't find anything other then Monroe Joint anywhere.

So, here is the new challange. I'm not sure how readable the writing around the logo is. I can just make it out, but then again I know what it says :P

I want to know which city this ladder truck belongs to, make and model, and radio name if you can find that.

German emergency service vehicles are identified on the radio by the name of the organization (Florian for fire), the name of the city the brigade is based in (for example Magdeburg), two digits identifying the area or station (for example 01), two digits referring to the type of vehicle (i.e. 33 for a ladder), and two digits referring to which one it is (i.e. 01 for the first vehicle of its type. So "Florian Magdeburg 01-33-01" would describe the first ladder of station 1, operated by the Fire Department of the city of Magdeburg.

Now for the hints:

This vehicle is operated by a professional full time fire department (Berufsfeuerwehr), in a larger German city (one of the top 60, capital of a German federal state), it's still in active service but only as a reserve ladder.

post-12682-068347500 1287166141.jpg