Newfoundking

Guess the Emergency Vehicle Challenge

I'm willing to say it's from the UK or a British ruled isle. - The front license plate is white, the back license plate is yellow, the vehicle is right-hand drive and the tax disc is the same as in Britain.

Apart from London - which uses nearly enough everything - the only Constabulary that I could find that uses Lexus is Wiltshire Constabulary. However, their car is white, not black.

Whether or not it's a police car is strange too. Unmarked vehicles have built in lights that are difficult to spot by the public. The only time I've ever seen an unmarked use a roof light was one of those small rotary lights that plug into the cigarette lighter. Those lights remind me of emergency ambulance lights, but the vehicle would have to be marked for that and personal doctor vehicles use green lights. So it's probably a police vehicle of sorts.

London Special Forces?

No

Federation of Saint Kitts and Nevis or france? And the other part is undercover vehicle?

Nope

I'm willing to say it's from the UK or a British ruled isle. - The front license plate is white, the back license plate is yellow, the vehicle is right-hand drive and the tax disc is the same as in Britain.

Apart from London - which uses nearly enough everything - the only Constabulary that I could find that uses Lexus is Wiltshire Constabulary. However, their car is white, not black.

Whether or not it's a police car is strange too. Unmarked vehicles have built in lights that are difficult to spot by the public. The only time I've ever seen an unmarked use a roof light was one of those small rotary lights that plug into the cigarette lighter. Those lights remind me of emergency ambulance lights, but the vehicle would have to be marked for that and personal doctor vehicles use green lights. So it's probably a police vehicle of sorts.

It's not Wiltshire Constabulary, but it is from the UK. I'm not saying anything else :P

I'm gonna say France :P

That's a pretty damn good trick on behalf of the French then, since they use the Latin alphabet.

The picture is quite annoying actually. It looks like it's in Cyrillic, but a translate into Russian for police is "???????". The first three letters are wrong, but the last four are right. So I'm guessing it's a variant of Cyrillic.

Is it Belarus??