Newfoundking

Guess the Emergency Vehicle Challenge

Guest nerd in nyc

Retired (2008) Truck 751

Elmira Heights Fire Department

Elmira Heights, NY

Prior to that it served in Zanesville,OH

Zanesville's history is a little gray but..It looks like it served at the central station and was replaced by ladder 6.

Correct! I need to know, how did you find that info out? There was little to go by.

After enhancing the image I could make out ____ Heights Fire Department on the Building. I searched a snorkel database and couldn't find anything.

So I went to the state office of fire prevention and looked up the list of fire department codes for federal grants, which lists basically every department in a state. I had to go through by county looking for departments with heights in the name. I found their website, and went through all the apparatus photos.

This truck was retired after a crash, but the unit is still all over the departments page.

post-942-013938700 1282315766.jpgpost-942-086177600 1282315752.jpg

State and Department please

Saxonburg, Butler County, Pennsylvania in that case :)

Correct. And fyi anyone look just a little bit on forms could found the information consider both pictures where link in this post

As for not find the author. I am the one that took those pictures. Below is a picture of said truck from the department site.

http://www.svfc.com/Apparatus/SVFCTruckR15.html