Newfoundking

Guess the Emergency Vehicle Challenge

I want state, county, and (if you can) region. :smoke:

tanker-62-os.jpg

Tanker 62 Southwest Fire Department Ohio Township Bartholomew County, Southwest Indiana, Indiana

@ TacticalRooster22: Always save the picture to your computer and then use the upload feature on the post to add it, otherwise we get the complete url address when we click on reply and all we have to do is plug that into our web browser to get all the info.

I just put the image name, foto 1Ecuador_fire_truck.jpg, into a Google image search, and it was the first image, and there was a whole story about this lady trying to get Montecristi better ppe and equipment.

Hint for everyone: make sure you change the name of the images that you upload, because they show up beneath the picture when anyone looks at it, and if you don't, then it's too easy.

Nope and after rereading what I posted, I felt that I should make something clearer. When I said that I wanted the designation, I meant that I wanted what it was known as. See the example below.

EX: If I was to post this picture for you to guess

41456187.82eng.jpg

You would say it's engine 82. So I want that for my pic.