rihis

Latvia mod

I hope this issue has been resolved, however, my understanding is that EM4Fun had permission to modify the vehicle for this mod and that it was a misunderstanding of what exactly was going on. If I am mistaken and there is still an issue please feel free to notify me and I will try to mediate the issue out, however I do believe this was resolved. In the future I would hope that the primary mod designer and any designers working with them will maintain good lines of communications to prevent problems. Please get back to topic and work on the mod if you wish to continue.

I hope this issue has been resolved, however, my understanding is that EM4Fun had permission to modify the vehicle for this mod and that it was a misunderstanding of what exactly was going on. If I am mistaken and there is still an issue please feel free to notify me and I will try to mediate the issue out, however I do believe this was resolved. In the future I would hope that the primary mod designer and any designers working with them will maintain good lines of communications to prevent problems. Please get back to topic and work on the mod if you wish to continue.

Mike, he send the model to em4fun and asked to modify it... so if its really "stolen" it's the one who send it...

Guest Create

жалко что нормального зил-а нету__do Zil-130 Zil 131 KAMAZ_AC7,0-40_43118!!!!!!will be a class!!!!

жалко что нормального зил-а нету__do Zil-130 Zil 131 KAMAZ_AC7,0-40_43118!!!!!!will be a class!!!!

Create please talk English on this forum, if you want to talk in your native language, that's no problem but you will have to include an English translation. And agian, please stop using too much punction marks in your text, it makes it very hard to read.